Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4311 underthesea

underthesea
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hi, ya I didn't have any luck with finding samples yet.  Even the wedding coordinators do not have one.  But Landy mentioned that the romantic trio is 3 acoustic guitars....if I find anything, I will let you know. 

#4312 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
    • 946 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:07 AM

Hi Ladies, wondering if someone might be able to help a bit. I'm wanting to start making some programs soon, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows the "order" of things for the wedding ceremony for a symbolic ceremony.

Thanks!

#4313 carrieb258

carrieb258
      • 216 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

Hi all,

I am booked to get married at DT on 10 November next year and to say I am a little bit excited is an understatment. I really want to have my reception in the Seaside Grill but I am definitely going to have under 40 people - do you know how strict they are on this?

#4314 underthesea

underthesea
        • 9 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:52 AM

This is what I got from the pastor.  You can request his email from Landy.

• Opening prayer
          • Welcome
          • 1st. Reading (Mark 10:6-9) Institution of marriage
          • Reflexion on the scripture
          • 2nd. Reading (1st. Corinthians 13:4-8a) Love
          • Meditation on the reading
          • Prayer for the rings (your hearts)
          • Vows:    Bride, Groom´s name: I give you this ring
                •                Wear it with love and joy
                •                 I choose you to be my (wife, husband)
                •                From this day forward
                •                For better or for worst
                •                For richer or for poorer
                •                In sickness and in health
                •                To love and to cherish
                •                For as long as we both shall live
                •                Amen
                •                Presentation to the congregation as Mr. and Mrs.
                •                Signing of the certificate.

#4315 wendvipo

wendvipo
          • 36 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

Anyone going to Dreams Tulum for the March Break week of March 31st to April 2nd, thats when my wedding is (31st) and we are bringing the most amazing photographer from Toronto to shoot the wedding, If you are there that time and don't have a photographer booked yet look into her at vervephotoco.com she's already going to be there........

#4316 wendvipo

wendvipo
            • 36 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

oops we are going to be there March 26th to April 2nd, wedding at 3:30 on 31st.

#4317 carrieb258

carrieb258
              • 216 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

Wow the ceremony is very religious isnt it? Is the legal ceremony like that too?

#4318 wendvipo

wendvipo
                • 36 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

we are having it in the seaside grill as well and we are having 38 which was fine, i was wondering the same thing about how strict they were. I was also wondering if they stick to the policy about the resort being under 70% occupancy in order to have it at the seaside grill, we're getting married at March break so i figured it would definately be close to full then. I mentioned this to the coordinator and she didn't reply.

#4319 cookiemunchkin

cookiemunchkin
                  • 376 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

I wonder if wedding guests at the resort are counted in that 70%?  Hypothetically, if you have 100 guests and that pushes the resort capacity over 70%, I dont think that should count.

Originally Posted by wendvipo 

we are having it in the seaside grill as well and we are having 38 which was fine, i was wondering the same thing about how strict they were. I was also wondering if they stick to the policy about the resort being under 70% occupancy in order to have it at the seaside grill, we're getting married at March break so i figured it would definately be close to full then. I mentioned this to the coordinator and she didn't reply.

#4320 cgratton

cgratton
                    • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

We will be there March 24-April 1, wedding on the 28th, how are her prices??

Anyone going to Dreams Tulum for the March Break week of March 31st to April 2nd, thats when my wedding is (31st) and we are bringing the most amazing photographer from Toronto to shoot the wedding, If you are there that time and don't have a photographer booked yet look into her at vervephotoco.com she's already going to be there........

oops we are going to be there March 26th to April 2nd, wedding at 3:30 on 31st.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users