Jump to content

Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)


  • Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4301 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • Sr. Member
  • 6,003 posts

    Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

    Hope you both have wonderful weddings and amazing trips!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!


    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

    #4302 DanniS

    DanniS
    • Newbie
    • 145 posts

      Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

      Congrats you two!! I am sure you both will have beautiful weddings and I can't wait to see pictures when you return!



      #4303 sstryker

      sstryker
      • Newbie
      • 42 posts

        Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

        Congrats to both of you! So exciting!



        #4304 DanniS

        DanniS
        • Newbie
        • 145 posts

          Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

          Does anyone have a price list or any knowledge about prices at the spa/salon at the resort?  I want to possibly treat my bridal party to some spa services.  I have email the resort, but have not heard back from them.  Thanks in advance!



          #4305 Amykat

          Amykat
          • Newbie
          • 25 posts

            Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

            How Exciting!! Best wishes to the both of you :) I cantwait till May....


            Dreams Tulum May 18th

            #4306 vlynnw

            vlynnw
            • Sr. Member
            • 6,003 posts

              Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:14 AM


               

              Originally Posted by DanniS 

              Does anyone have a price list or any knowledge about prices at the spa/salon at the resort?  I want to possibly treat my bridal party to some spa services.  I have email the resort, but have not heard back from them.  Thanks in advance!

               

              Yeah I have a price list, pm me your email and I can send it to you.
               


              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

              #4307 AmyBoerema

              AmyBoerema
              • Newbie
              • 75 posts

                Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

                Hey guys! I know some of you were worried earlier about meal choice (only being able to pick one), and on the wedding planning form, they do say you can have vegetarian options for meals that you can discuss once you're down there. Just thought I'd pass that along to relieve any anxiety.

                 

                Leaving for Dreams Tulum on Dec. 1! Can't believe it's almost here!



                #4308 sstryker

                sstryker
                • Newbie
                • 42 posts

                  Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:46 AM

                  AmyBoerema - how long are you at Dreams Tulum for? We arrive on the first as well! Our date is the 8th, & we leave on the 11th. 



                  #4309 L&A2010

                  L&A2010
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 156 posts

                    Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:52 AM


                    I just returned from my wedding at DT (will let you all know when I am finished with the review).  To let you know, the only vegetarian option that they offer is the vegetarian lasagna.  However, my mom is allergic to fish and they did make a special plate for her that only included the filet (we got the ultimate package and chose the surf & turf meal).  They were willing to put the shrimp on a small plate separate from her meal and she gave it to someone else at the table.  Other than that though the only other meal choice is the vegetarian lasagna and kids meal (for those that qualify - 12 years or younger, I believe).

                    Originally Posted by AmyBoerema View Post

                    Hey guys! I know some of you were worried earlier about meal choice (only being able to pick one), and on the wedding planning form, they do say you can have vegetarian options for meals that you can discuss once you're down there. Just thought I'd pass that along to relieve any anxiety.

                     

                    Leaving for Dreams Tulum on Dec. 1! Can't believe it's almost here!





                    #4310 AmyBoerema

                    AmyBoerema
                    • Newbie
                    • 75 posts

                      Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

                      Wedding is on Dec. 4, and we leave the day after. So we're only there for a few days, then we will be in Playa Del carmen for the honeymoon. Let's look out for each other!

                       

                      Originally Posted by sstryker 

                      AmyBoerema - how long are you at Dreams Tulum for? We arrive on the first as well! Our date is the 8th, & we leave on the 11th. 








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users