Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3821 mimi73

mimi73
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Great review oasisgirl! I can't wait to see your photos!!
    http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#3822 mckenziet

mckenziet
    • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:57 PM

WOW!!! That is exactly what i needed - Thank you a million times over!!! We are in the planning stages for our wedding at DT January 2011 and I have, or should I say had so many questions until I found your thread. I am looking for the most stress free options and i think you outlined them all for me.

#3823 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:35 AM

Great review, sounds like you had a wonderful wedding!
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3824 AchiCAp0547

AchiCAp0547
        • 112 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:08 AM

Hi Oasisgirl!!
          Great review! Seems like you had SUCH a good time!! Congratulations =) Isn't being married great so far.... I just keep looking at the pictures and feeling so lucky.

Okay I haven't written a review yet, I didn't take much time off after the wedding and came right back to work! yikes.... but here are some links to photos on 'snapfish'. If you have an account you can see them, or if you sign up you can also create an account. I will post a review as soon as I catch up with my work!

There are a lot.... I hope these links work...! The first link was taken from the resorts photographer, who was great, before our welcome dinner. The remaining 4 albumbs are from friends. Let me know if this doesn't work and I can try photobucket.
          xo

Snapfish: Share:Registration

#3825 L&A2010

L&A2010
          • 156 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

Thanks for sharing all those pictures! I'm glad to see that it seems you all had a great time. I will look forward to your review. BTW you looked beautiful.

#3826 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

Hoping one of you can help me, I have gone over and over my wedding packet info and the first few pages of this thread and I don't know if I'm just searching so hard I keep overlooking it, but I can't find where the price is for extending the reception an hour, anyone have this price readily available?
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3827 violetvixen

violetvixen
              • 63 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

Hi all- quick question. Has anyone, or is anyone planning to, create itineraries re: the wedding day to give to their guests? I'd like to provide folks with a schedule of events in their OOT bags. Problem is, our wedding is 3 weeks away and I have no information about the start times or locations of cockatil hour and dinner. Can I expect that this information will not be finalized until we arrive at the resort? How have you ladies approached this written intinerary issue?

Thanks a mil :)

#3828 *Krista*

*Krista*
                • 819 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hi Violetvixen, the way I've approached this is deciding my ceremony time (3 pm), that takes about 30-45 mins, so appetizers and cocktails will probably be at about 4:30-6:30 (pictures are also during this time, so it's not a pure two hours of cocktails and appys). Then dinner (the earliest you can start) is 6:30. For one hour - 1.5 hours, then dance and reception from 8-10:30. That's my timeline.
                  July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#3829 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
                  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Hi ladies, I get married in 3 weeks on June 22nd and am going with the dreams of love package. Can anyone clarify the 11% tax and 15% gratuity? Does that go on top of the package price or is that for the add ons? Thanks.

#3830 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
                    • 222 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by vlynnw
                      Hoping one of you can help me, I have gone over and over my wedding packet info and the first few pages of this thread and I don't know if I'm just searching so hard I keep overlooking it, but I can't find where the price is for extending the reception an hour, anyone have this price readily available?
                      If you book the conference hall I think you can extend it. Anyother location you will have to stop at 10:30pm and maybe move it over to the disco/club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users