Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3271 ourvm

ourvm
  • 211 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:49 AM

Hi Ladies,
    Just wondering what your experience has been working with Aurora? Has Aurora been responsive to everyone here? I've been trying to schedule a site visit through her for a few days and haven't heard at all so not sure how the wedding planning process would be. I finally just scheduled the visit online. Hopefully, I will get a chance to meet with Aurora and visit the wedding and reception location options. I'll try to take some pictures of all the locations and report back to everyone.

#3272 ourvm

ourvm
    • 211 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:51 AM

Hi Ladies,
      Just wondering what your experience has been working with Aurora? Has Aurora been responsive to everyone here? I've been trying to schedule a site visit through her for a few days and haven't heard at all so not sure how the wedding planning process would be. I finally just scheduled the visit online. Hopefully, I will get a chance to meet with Aurora and visit the wedding and reception location options. I'll try to take some pictures of all the locations and report back to everyone.

#3273 ourvm

ourvm
      • 211 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

Hi Ladies,

#3274 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
        • 706 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

I found Aurora to be responsive but sometimes it took her about 1 week to respond. I also found it was easier dealing with the wedding coordinator when I got down to the resort as Aurora was very by the book and quoted me prices for stuff (i.e set up that the wedding coordinator didn't charge me for).

#3275 *Krista*

*Krista*
          • 819 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Butterflyf369
            I found Aurora to be responsive but sometimes it took her about 1 week to respond. I also found it was easier dealing with the wedding coordinator when I got down to the resort as Aurora was very by the book and quoted me prices for stuff (i.e set up that the wedding coordinator didn't charge me for).
            That's great to know! Thanks! I too have been dealing with Aurora and she quotes me exact prices for everything, which I've seen on this forum, doesn't usually end up being charged. :)
            July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#3276 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
            • 342 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ourvm
              Hi Ladies,
              I dealt with Aurora maybe once or twice. To me, all the WC's respond within a week or so. I guess it depends on how busy they are.

As for the site visit...I was planning a trip last year and told one of the WCs that I would be there for a long weekend and that I would like to have a meeting with them. I got a response back with a date and time to meet so I don't think you will have a problem meeting with one of them.
              ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3277 ourvm

ourvm
              • 211 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Butterflyf369
                Thanks Butterfly. That's good to know. I was a little worried since I was waiting for Aurora to respond and ended having to pay a little more (not sure if it's because it was so close to the travel date). Nonetheless, my bad for not leaving enough time.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
                I dealt with Aurora maybe once or twice. To me, all the WC's respond within a week or so. I guess it depends on how busy they are.

As for the site visit...I was planning a trip last year and told one of the WCs that I would be there for a long weekend and that I would like to have a meeting with them. I got a response back with a date and time to meet so I don't think you will have a problem meeting with one of them.
                Thanks jerzygirl - that is good to know. I purposely planned a few business days so that I can meet with a WC.

I may have missed this from other posts. Is Aurora a WC or is she an assistant? I've heard of Natalia in the prior posts so was surprised when Aurora responded.

#3278 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
                • 342 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

I think Aurora is more of an assistant to the WCs. I have mostly dealt with Anabel, Natalia and Landy. I actually haven't heard of anyone dealing with Anabel lately so maybe she doesn't work there anymore??
                  ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3279 LeNell

LeNell
                  • 212 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:33 PM

Does anyone have a pic of the food for their wedding day?
                    Tristan and Lenell 2010

#3280 LeNell

LeNell
                    • 212 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:53 PM

how do I make my monogram ?
                      Tristan and Lenell 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users