Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#3211 AmyBoerema

AmyBoerema
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone that I am super grateful for this forum and all your support.

None of my friends had destination weddings, and my fiancee apparently has ADD when it comes to wedding planning, so this has been an awesome place to get ideas and find out info about our resort!

I know many of us have gotten pretty stressed about money recently, but I really think everything will work out. My wedding is still a LONG time away (10 months), and a lot can happen in that time (like maybe they'll reinstate the $20 pp set food menu - or even introduce a $10 one? ha). I'll have more answers once I know for sure who's coming, and I'm nowhere close to that now. So there's really no need to worry about every little detail at this point!

(I know; easier said than done - therefore, I apologize in advance for any future rants.)

#3212 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
    • 342 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:05 PM

so i have three months left!! I remember when i first found BDW and my ticker said 1 year and 6 months!! Time is flying by!

I hired DJ Doremixx and got the dance floor. I am thinking of having my reception by the adult pool or dolphin pool. Does anyone know if there is room for a dancefloor by either of them
      ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3213 angie_tx

angie_tx
      • 26 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

hey guys, just wanted to know from those of you ladies who used dj mannie, if you've wired the money to his provided bank and how did that go?

#3214 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
        • 342 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

Angie, I wired the deposit to my DJ thru Western Union. I wasn't able to complete my transaction online though i had to go to a western union rep. But everything went smoothly with them.
          ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#3215 angruck

angruck
          • 248 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angie_tx
            hey guys, just wanted to know from those of you ladies who used dj mannie, if you've wired the money to his provided bank and how did that go?
            we wired the deposit and paid the rest by check on the day of the wedding. hope this helps!
            Angela & Chris

#3216 tkolman773

tkolman773
            • 167 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:10 PM

We used DJ Mannia and tried to wire it but it didn't go through, caused me a big headache. We were able to get the money back and then contacted DJ Mannia and asked them to do a paypal request and we did that without a problem. So. . .i would recommend saving yourself the $30some dollars to do a wire and just ask them for a paypal request. DJ Mannia is wonderful - we loved them. It is money well spent in my opinion.

#3217 angruck

angruck
              • 248 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am planning on writing my review this weekend---I promise! I have just not had time yet but I didn't forget!!! Although not sure if I will have a lot of pics uploaded but will try to figure it out :)
                Angela & Chris

#3218 snicker_doodle53

snicker_doodle53
                • 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hey, does anyone know if there's a bathroom on the bus that takes us from the airport to the resort? Or if we can take a bathroom break when the bus makes its pitstops at other resorts? I have a family member that has a bladder issue... thanks!

#3219 AmyBoerema

AmyBoerema
                  • 75 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by angie_tx

I just used PayPal. Super easy.

#3220 crazyldy

crazyldy
                    • 174 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

How much did everyone tip to everyone?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users