Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#2441 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hi - My wedding is booked for May 2010 and I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help with. Has anyone had their dinner on the beach? If so, does the resort provide lighting of any kind or do I have to pay extra?
    My wedding coordinator is Aurora..... I don't really see her mentioned here often. Is she new or an assistant?
    Thanks!

#2442 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

yes the resort provides lighting for the beach. We were married May and it was awesome.

#2443 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:57 PM

There are instructions on page 1, just above the bride list, for how to post a review.

#2444 samandrachel

samandrachel
        • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:50 AM

Hi All!
          Wedding is planned for end of May 2010, just awaiting wedding day date confirmation!
          Thanks
          Rachel&Sam x

#2445 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
          • 344 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Thanks Blkatz. One less thing to worry about! Do you have any tips for halping a reception on the beach to be sucessful? Do you have a review posted I can read through?
            Thanks again.

#2446 AmyandRich

AmyandRich
            • 344 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

Congrat Samandrahel! I'm a May 2010 bride too! How is your planning coming?

#2447 angruck

angruck
              • 248 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:00 PM

I am so excited about all the upcoming reviews! Ladies please let me know about the issues you might have faced and what we can do to make it run more smoothly. I am fully aware it is impossible to avoid all issues---just want a heads up! :)
                Angela & Chris

#2448 geminiwanderlust

geminiwanderlust
                • 88 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

Great news...not sure if you guys all know this already or not...but I just found the website for the house photographer at dreams tulum...there are samples of their work there. It is IL GRUPPO DIGITALE I found this to be so helpful when decided to go with their photographer or to book my own. Just wanted to share

#2449 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by geminiwanderlust
                    Great news...not sure if you guys all know this already or not...but I just found the website for the house photographer at dreams tulum...there are samples of their work there. It is IL GRUPPO DIGITALE I found this to be so helpful when decided to go with their photographer or to book my own. Just wanted to share
                    weird website, I am confused. It looks like they are the larger organization that has photography companies working all over the world, yet when you click on the link "wedding" it seems that most, if not all those photos are of Dreams Tulum. I cannot even see that whole page becuase I can't scroll left and right (it seems like that particular page was made by/for Mac computers)

#2450 MnM2Mexico

MnM2Mexico
                    • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hi samandrachel & amyandrich-- I'm awaiting confirmation for a May 2010 date at Dreams Tulum too! nice to "meet" you both. The planning is pretty fun, huh? Do you know what package your going to do, or how many people you expect to come?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users