Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#2241 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ida
    I scanned and emailed her my fiance's short form birth certificate and my immigration and citizenship forms and she just emailed back to say they are both ok. I'm probably going to bring a notorized copy down just in case.

We're leaving in 12 days!!!!
    Great! I'm glad to know scanned documents are accepted. I just sent them this morning and had not heard back that this was OK. I've also made a photocopy, guess it would be a good idea to have them notorized...
    Thanks!

#2242 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon2beTWells
      Yikes my wedding is so close, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the following locations for cocktail on Terrace Lobby and the Reception Dinner by the beach close to the Relax Pool?
      Hi, these are the locations we have, just got confirmed last week!

We chose the terrace lobby for our cocktail party, since our guests can be in the shade or in the sun. I also love the balcony overlooking the back of the resort!

The Relax Pool was our #1 choice for the reception. I'd read great things about this location and my Luxe Destination wedding coordinator had recommended it. We chose this over the beach because I was worried it would be too windy, close to the water. Yet this way, we still have a view of the beach.

We're arriving June 21st, so we're bound to run into each other!!
      Best of luck with your final planning :-)

Chantal

#2243 violetvixen

violetvixen
      • 63 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi All-

A simple question...
        I'm ready to put down the deposit at Dream Tulum for our wedding on June 5, 2010. I've been communicating with Aurora, but I'm not sure if I'm suppposed to fax or email the forms she's requesting? Does anyone know? Apparently I'm suuposed to scan our credit card and IDs but I don't know the appropriate way to get that info to her.

Thanks in advance :)

#2244 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
        • 706 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Congrats, how exciting. I took a photocopy of my id and scanned all the documents and sent back to her via email.

#2245 angruck

angruck
          • 248 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by violetvixen
            Hi All-

A simple question...
            I'm ready to put down the deposit at Dream Tulum for our wedding on June 5, 2010. I've been communicating with Aurora, but I'm not sure if I'm suppposed to fax or email the forms she's requesting? Does anyone know? Apparently I'm suuposed to scan our credit card and IDs but I don't know the appropriate way to get that info to her.

Thanks in advance :)
            Hi! I emailed the scanned documents---they got back to me in about two days. Keep in mind they are closed on Mondays.
            Angela & Chris

#2246 cyntherella

cyntherella
            • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Username: CYNTHERELLA
              Names: CYNDI & KURT
              Date & Time: JANUARY 7th, 2010, 4PM
              Wedding package: ULTIMATE
              Wedding extras (through the resort): NOT SURE
              Outside vendors (cost charged by vendor and any fees charged by the resort):
              Type of ceremony:SYMBOLIC
              Coordinator:NATALIA
              Number of guests:~50-70
              Ceremony location and time: BEACH, 4PM
              Cocktail hour location and time: 4:30PM - Should I have this confirmed with the resort already?
              Reception location and time:Seaside Grill or El Patio - I hate that they wont confirm this yet! I just want to know!!!!!
              Photographer: May bring one from home
              Videographer: I really want to do this... but $$$$$
              Review (link):
              Photos (link):
              Video (link):
              Planning thread (link):
              Wedding website (link):cyndiandkurt.com
              Special arrangements / activities:
              See my review for ….
              Cyndi Goodjohn - January 7th, 2010
              Our Wedding Photos
              Our Ultimate Package "50 Photos"

#2247 jmb0902

jmb0902
              • 496 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chanti
                Hi, these are the locations we have, just got confirmed last week!

We chose the terrace lobby for our cocktail party, since our guests can be in the shade or in the sun. I also love the balcony overlooking the back of the resort!

The Relax Pool was our #1 choice for the reception. I'd read great things about this location and my Luxe Destination wedding coordinator had recommended it. We chose this over the beach because I was worried it would be too windy, close to the water. Yet this way, we still have a view of the beach.

We're arriving June 21st, so we're bound to run into each other!!
                Best of luck with your final planning :-)

Chantal
                Chanti- Is the "relax pool" the same as the "adult pool" in the pics on page 2 of the forum?

Thanks!

#2248 Denise L

Denise L
                • 100 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:03 AM

Yes, the relax pool and the quiet pool are the same

#2249 Chanti

Chanti
                  • 310 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jmb0902
                    Chanti- Is the "relax pool" the same as the "adult pool" in the pics on page 2 of the forum?

Thanks!
                    Yes, they are the same! We were informed that there are trees nearby on which we can hang our small red paper lanterns on a string, so we'll be adding a personal touch to the decorations. Getting more and more excited!!!

Chantal

#2250 Lindz

Lindz
                    • 109 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

We are hoping to have our reception on the beach and i too bought lanterns...does anyone know if you can hang lanterns around the beach area?

Has anyone heard of any weddings that were moved indoors due to rain? If so, how did it go? Its rained here for 2 wks straight and I am starting to get nervous that it will rain on our wedding day in Mexico as well!

We leave on Thursday of next week!!

See you soon Lonna!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users