Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#2021 sgbrown

sgbrown
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:16 PM

Hi Beth!!! Welcome back! I swear I have been thinking about you all week. I'm so glad that everything worked out in the end. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pictures. I'm sure they will be amazing!

(And yes, I'm still creeping on this thread even though I'm no longer at DT bride. Sad, I know. Today I was checking out prices to see whether Mike and I could go to DT for New Year's or something... haha).

#2022 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blkatz
      Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures
      I can't wait to see your review--- I'm glad you had Natalia, because I haven't heard that much about her yet... thanks in advance!

#2023 starlitk

starlitk
      • 76 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

Hi everyone -
        I just wanted to post and say thank you to all of you - especially Sunbride who is a ROCKSTAR - for all of the incredibly helpful information and great ideas that you've shared on this forum! I have never really posted before, but have turned to you guys as a reader for awhile now - first through our winter closure, and now with the flu situation and other general planning (now that I'm really kicking it into gear on general wedding plans).

I wanted to drop a special note to Blkatz - I've learned so much from your posts, and was so sad to hear about how the flu has affected you. I'm glad to hear that your wedding was great despite everything that has happened to you in the past couple weeks.

Anyway, here is my info:
        Username: Starlitk
        Date: June 27, 2009
        Wedding package: Ultimate
        Wedding extras (and cost): Bonfire the night before
        Type of ceremony: Symbolic
        Coordinator: Anabel and (recently) Aurora have been our main contacts
        Number of guests: 45 approx.
        Ceremony location and time: Beach
        Cocktails location and time: Not sure yet
        Reception location and time: Hopefully Seaside Grill – if not – the beach
        Photographer: Josh Stephenson leografia Images
        Videographer: resort

#2024 Mixie23

Mixie23
        • 56 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:24 AM

Hey Starlitk,
          What time is your ceremony? Looks like I'll be seeing you there :-)

#2025 starlitk

starlitk
          • 76 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mixie23
            Hey Starlitk,
            What time is your ceremony? Looks like I'll be seeing you there :-)
            Hi Mixie - Yes, we are date twins! We'll have to grab a drink together after all that we've been through with this destination. :) Right now, I think our wedding ceremony is at 5 pm. How about you?

#2026 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
            • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

Do any DT brides want to go in on some koozies? I am thinking about having some made with this logo:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the page for the koozies:

Collapsible Pocket Koozies | major event koozies.

I'm open to all color and logo ideas We would split the cost for the set-up so that's a benefit to going in on these. Thanks! *SmiLes* Suzanne

#2027 gimliori

gimliori
              • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:09 PM

Hopefully I'm adding this correctly! :)

Username:gimliori
                Names: Leslie-Anne & Ryan
                Date & Time: December 4, 2009 at 3 PM
                Wedding extras (and cost charged): Yet to be determined.
                Type of ceremony: Legal
                Coordinator: Natalia
                Number of guests: ~ 50 people
                Ceremony location & time: Beach at 3 PM. Unsure what part of the beach.
                Cocktail hour location and time: Right after the ceremony by the pools.
                Reception location: Deciding between the pool terrace or the ballroom.
                Photographer: Most likely a private photographer.
                Videographer: The resorts.
                Special arrangements /activities: Rehearsal dinner at the Alux - a restaurant in a natural cavern

#2028 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starlitk
                  Hi everyone -
                  I just wanted to post and say thank you to all of you - especially Sunbride who is a ROCKSTAR - for all of the incredibly helpful information and great ideas that you've shared on this forum! I have never really posted before, but have turned to you guys as a reader for awhile now - first through our winter closure, and now with the flu situation and other general planning (now that I'm really kicking it into gear on general wedding plans).

I wanted to drop a special note to Blkatz - I've learned so much from your posts, and was so sad to hear about how the flu has affected you. I'm glad to hear that your wedding was great despite everything that has happened to you in the past couple weeks.

Anyway, here is my info:
                  Username: Starlitk
                  Date: June 27, 2009
                  Wedding extras (and cost): Bonfire the night before
                  Type of ceremony: Symbolic
                  Coordinator: Anabel and (recently) Aurora have been our main contacts
                  Number of guests: 45 approx.
                  Ceremony location and time: Beach
                  Cocktails location and time: Not sure yet
                  Reception location and time: Hopefully Seaside Grill – if not – the beach
                  Photographer: Josh Stephenson
                  Hopefully I'm adding this correctly! :)

Username:gimliori
                  Names: Leslie-Anne & Ryan
                  Date & Time: December 4, 2009 at 3 PM
                  Wedding extras (and cost charged): Yet to be determined.
                  Type of ceremony: Legal
                  Coordinator: Natalia
                  Number of guests: ~ 50 people
                  Ceremony location & time: Beach at 3 PM. Unsure what part of the beach.
                  Cocktail hour location and time: Right after the ceremony by the pools.
                  Reception location: Deciding between the pool terrace or the ballroom.
                  Photographer: Most likely a private photographer.
                  Videographer: The resorts.
                  Special arrangements /activities: Rehearsal dinner at the Alux - a restaurant in a natural cavern
                  Yes I have your info which you had posted or sent to me a few weeks ago. I only update the thread about once a month. Last time I did it was March 29 or 30th. I will do it again soon.

To all new brides don't worry if I don't post your info right away, I save it all in a word document and then do it once a month because it is time consuming and I have to ask one of the forum moderators to make the changes for me becuase I am not able to change it (you can only edit a post for I think 1 hour after it's originally posted).

#2029 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Blkatz
                    Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures
                    Yay, I'm so happy you are reporting back and even more happy to hear it was so amazing and that you "could not have asked for anything better". It's just unbelievable to hear you say that considering all your guests that canceled and that I know you had to scale back your plans. Can't wait for your review and pro pics (especially since they were done by Claudia's team, I LOVE their work).

#2030 starlitk

starlitk
                    • 76 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SunBride
                      I'm so happy to hear you have decided to join in. It makes me sad think that there are probably hundreds of brides participating silently in our thread, I want everyone to speak up and introduce themselves and then share their pictures and reviews when they get back.
                      Thanks, Sunbride! I definitely will post a review of DT when I get back! One of these days when we get all of our stuff together, I also hope to create a planning thread - I have found reviews and planning threads to be terrific sources of information and I want to give back. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users