Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#2011 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
  • Banned
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:54 AM

Happy Wedding day Beth...I know it is going to be just as good with your best friends as it would have with all of your guest. Just remember you are getting married today in a wonderful location, to the man of your dreams. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

#2012 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

Beth I've missed your wedding day by just a few minutes but I hope it was wonderful!

#2013 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dreams425
        Hi girls!!! I'm BAACK! Today is my first day back in the office so things are a little crazy but I wanted to let you know I'm here and swine flu free along with all of our other guests! The wedding was amazing. I'm aiming to write my review tonight, pending my internet working at home my new hubby said he was having some trouble with it this morning. As long as its working this evening my review will be posted :) I can't believe its over.

I'm so sorry for the girls who have to move/postpone their trips and Beth I hope you and all of your guests have an amazing time.
        Okay, I don't get how I missed this message! Welcome back. Going over to the review section now to see if you posted it yet.

#2014 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

Wow sorry about that girls! We were originally going to get married at Secrets Maroma Beach but switched to Dreams Tulum to accomodate our friends' 1 year old daughter. It was at Secrets Maroma that you had access to a lounge if you had an upgraded room... Oops!!!

#2015 jmb0902

jmb0902
          • 496 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

Beth-- Congrats on being a MRS!!! I hope youre day was wonderful, I know it's been rough Can't wait to see yoru pics!!!

#2016 Dreams425

Dreams425
            • 105 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

Hi girls. My review is finally posted!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2017 Bethanykd

Bethanykd
              • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

Your wedding looked beautiful! Thanks for the review...very helpful!

#2018 Dreams425

Dreams425
                • 105 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

DJ Mannia Review :)

http://bestdestinati....967#post789034

#2019 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures

#2020 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
                    • Banned
                    • 125 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Blkatz
                      Ladies-I am back and everything was amazing. I really had such a great time. I could not have asked for anything better. It was a rough start of the week but Saturday was amazing. I will post a full review including how great Erik was from Claudia Rodriguez and how Natalia is so sweet. In the meantime, I will post some non pro pictures
                      I am so happy for you that everything was as you would have wanted, and all that matters now is that you will have a lifetime of memories to make together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users