Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#191 Madbride2009

Madbride2009
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:45 AM

Ladies!

Quick question... what are our options for large quantity shopping (bottled water, supplies for welcome bags, etc) closest to Tulum?

#192 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:49 AM

madbride from what I understand you can have a DJ on the beach until 10:30-I asked Lizet about having a DJ so people can do speeches etc and she confirmed with me that yes you can do this on the beach

#193 Lonna14

Lonna14
      • 30 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:31 AM

Ladies
        I basically just answered my own questions from yesterday..Landy just sent this over to me...the set menus (3 options) for the ballroom, each at $20 per head plus the 25%. I hope this helps..it sure helps me now!!

Thanks
        Lonna

Attached Files

#194 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Madbride2009
          Ladies!

Quick question... what are our options for large quantity shopping (bottled water, supplies for welcome bags, etc) closest to Tulum?
          I would suggest Costco in Playa del Carmen. It's about 30 min away but it's worth the drive b/c you'll be able to find everything there. I'm planning on just stopping there on my way in so I won't have to drive back.
          There is also Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.

Oh, and in regards to your question about private events if there is full capacity at resort...there is always the ballroom and receptions on the beach.

#195 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lonna14
            Ladies
            I basically just answered my own questions from yesterday..Landy just sent this over to me...the set menus (3 options) for the ballroom, each at $20 per head plus the 25%. I hope this helps..it sure helps me now!!
            Thanks, I'll add that to the attachments section on page 1. I'm assumin "O" means "or" :) (that's what it is in spanish!) So I guess your guests will be given the choice between the two entrees. Or maybe you have to choose just one for everyone.

#196 Maegan606

Maegan606
            • 115 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

Hi ladies, I'm in the middle of deciding where I am having my wedding, and right now everything is pointing towards Dreams Tulum. I'm waiting for the wedding coordinator to get back to me, but until then, I was just wondering what kind of deals you guys got for your guests staying the week in the resort(ie: how much per person per night?) I want this to be as reasonable as possible for my guests! Also, any suggestions for where/how to book the rooms for my guests would be appreciated! Thanks!
              ~Maegan

#197 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
              • 192 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

I was thinking about making these seashell decorations for my bouquet:
                Shell Bouquet and more inspiring wedding dresses, bouquets, cakes, favors, and advice on marthastewart.com

Do you think it would be an issue to bring them with me for their florist to incorporate into my bouquet?

#198 can't wait!

can't wait!
                • 517 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                  I was thinking about making these seashell decorations for my bouquet:
                  Shell Bouquet and more inspiring wedding dresses, bouquets, cakes, favors, and advice on marthastewart.com

Do you think it would be an issue to bring them with me for their florist to incorporate into my bouquet?
                  I don't think they would have a difficult time incorporating it at all! Just take the picture with you. It's really nice, I may have to copy it from you!

#199 amodew

amodew
                  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lonna14
                    Ladies

Thanks
                    Lonna
                    OK, so I'm confused...I never knew that there was a $20 option for dinner. Unfortunately I don't have enough points to open the attachment....is there a quick way to rack up some points so that I could open the attachment?

#200 amodew

amodew
                    • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

Can't remember who it was, but someone recently asked for Captain Rick's contact info...here you go. Puerto Aventuras Fishing, Playa del Carmen Fishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users