Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1871 Dreams425

Dreams425
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:04 PM

Good point! Thanks! I'm over thinking everything at this point.

#1872 Lindz

Lindz
    • 109 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

Rachel-- You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing your photos!

#1873 Bethanykd

Bethanykd
      • 33 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:18 AM

Rachel

Girl your pictures are beautiful! Do you have the photographers email?

#1874 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

Bethany she used Del Sol-they are members of the forum. Do a search for Del Sol.

#1875 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

Beautiful photos Rachel! The one that is the slideshow cover is amazing!

#1876 BrideBarbie

BrideBarbie
            • 136 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Beautiful wedding Rachel, I loved your dress, the bouqet, wow! Congrats!

#1877 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
              • 192 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dreams425
                Has anybody had a reception on the beach and not had a dance floor? I was not planning on having the reception on the beach, but I think I'm changing my mind and don't want to add the cost of the dance floor at the last minute. Any advice/thoughts? Thanks girls, last minute stress yikes!
                We didn't use the dancefloor (we had Natalia light up 3 palm trees with christmas lights and hung up chinese lanterns) and had our dance on the beach. It was so romantic and so relaxed...I grew up on the beach and it TOTALLY felt like a beach party!! I would NOT get the dance floor unless you're planning to bust a move

#1878 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                • 192 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Bethanykd
                  Rachel

Girl your pictures are beautiful! Do you have the photographers email?
                  Oh Beth, thanks for your sweet compliments! As Beth K mentioned we used Vincent from del Sol....and they were just names Top 10 North American Photographers for 2009!!! I sooo very highly recommend Vincent, any questions let me know...he was soooo reasonable priced and worth every penny. I did a TON of research before selecting him and I wouldn't change a thing

Top 10 Wedding Photographers of 2009 - Digital Photo Tips and More on PopPhoto.com

#1879 Lindz

Lindz
                  • 109 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                    We didn't use the dancefloor (we had Natalia light up 3 palm trees with christmas lights and hung up chinese lanterns) and had our dance on the beach. It was so romantic and so relaxed...I grew up on the beach and it TOTALLY felt like a beach party!! I would NOT get the dance floor unless you're planning to bust a move
                    Rachel- Thanks for all the helpful hints! We are going to get married on the beach as well and I loooooved your set up! Did you bring the lights? Lanterns? or were you able to rent them?

Thanks again!

#1880 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                    • 192 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lindz
                      Rachel- Thanks for all the helpful hints! We are going to get married on the beach as well and I loooooved your set up! Did you bring the lights? Lanterns? or were you able to rent them?

Thanks again!
                      The lights around the palm trees were provided by DT (no charge). We brought the lanters with us (simply went to Chinatown and bought them for $2 a piece). We made the lights for the lanterns with the instructions from this site and bought the components on ebay. Soooo easy to make and soooooo much cheaper than buying premade lanterns!
                      Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users