Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1861 KylesBrideToBe

KylesBrideToBe
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:47 AM

Can someone tell me a good amount to take as far as tulle goes?

Also, what songs is everyone using for the ceremony...i can't think of any good ones. Thanks in advance...

#1862 jmb0902

jmb0902
    • 496 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:27 AM

Your invites are amazing!!! Sarah is seriously the best!

#1863 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by WisconsinBride
        Does anyone know where they hold the Mexican party? Is it at the World Cafe? Also, is there enough lighting for a reception on the beach?
        No, it's in the open area behind the world cafe and beside El Patio

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KylesBrideToBe
        Can someone tell me a good amount to take as far as tulle goes?

Also, what songs is everyone using for the ceremony...i can't think of any good ones. Thanks in advance...
        The info for the amount of tulle I used is on page one in the member contribution section.

If you check out some other areas of the forum, (the general area) there is a big thread where everyone posted their songs.

#1864 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

Ok ladies, here is our online gallery! Just a sneak peak of the 450+ photos apparently!!!! EEEEE, I can't believe it was only three weeks ago...enjoy the planning ladies, its over before you know it

03.18.09 Rachel and Adam | Dreams Tulum | Photography by Vincent

#1865 sgbrown

sgbrown
          • 130 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

Rachel, your pictures are gorgeous (and so were you!). Congratulations and thank-you so much for sharing. Vincent did SUCH a great job.

Ladies, your help please...

I was so gung-ho on hiring the Mexican Trio for my wedding until Beth posted a message a little while ago about using "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from the soundtrack for 50 First Dates. After hearing the song, I've totally changed my mind in favour of using it instead! However, now I'm struggling a bit with a song to use after the ceremony is completed. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would be so grateful to hear any ideas. My FH is laughing (and rolling his eyes a little) at my change of heart considering we leave in a little less than 4 weeks (YAYAYAY!!!). Any advice would be so helpful! Thanks!

#1866 Blkatz

Blkatz
            • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sgbrown
              Rachel, your pictures are gorgeous (and so were you!). Congratulations and thank-you so much for sharing. Vincent did SUCH a great job.

Ladies, your help please...

I was so gung-ho on hiring the Mexican Trio for my wedding until Beth posted a message a little while ago about using "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from the soundtrack for 50 First Dates. After hearing the song, I've totally changed my mind in favour of using it instead! However, now I'm struggling a bit with a song to use after the ceremony is completed. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would be so grateful to hear any ideas. My FH is laughing (and rolling his eyes a little) at my change of heart considering we leave in a little less than 4 weeks (YAYAYAY!!!). Any advice would be so helpful! Thanks!
              Great-way to blame me Sarah!!
              Our song after the ceremony is "All you need is Love" by the beatles...it is fun and good lyrics!!!
              Can you believe we are getting married so soon? It is crazy!!

#1867 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                Ok ladies, here is our online gallery! Just a sneak peak of the 450+ photos apparently!!!! EEEEE, I can't believe it was only three weeks ago...enjoy the planning ladies, its over before you know it

03.18.09 Rachel and Adam | Dreams Tulum | Photography by Vincent
                Rachel seriously, amazing pictures. I just sat here and said out loud many times, OMG i love that picture! I made Jay look at a few of them!
                Your wedding was so beautiful-I can only hope that mine is as beautiful! You did great

#1868 gimliori

gimliori
                • 23 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

Hi,
                  I hope I'm responding correctly and if I'm not, please correct me! :)
                  Cheers!

Username: gimliori
                  Names: Leslie-Anne Smith & Ryan Anderson
                  Date & Time: December 4, 2009
                  Wedding package: Ultimate
                  Wedding extras (and cost charged):
                  Type of ceremony: Civil
                  Coordinator: Natalia del Olmo
                  Number of guests: ~60
                  Ceremony location & time: Beach ceremony at 3 PM
                  Cocktail hour location and time:
                  Reception location: Outdoors but not beach
                  Photographer: We will hire a separate photographer from Dreams
                  Videographer: Part of the Dreams package
                  Review (link):
                  Photos (link):
                  Video (link):
                  Planning thread (link):
                  Wedding website (link):
                  Special arrangements / activities:
                  See my review for ….

#1869 Dreams425

Dreams425
                  • 105 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

Has anybody had a reception on the beach and not had a dance floor? I was not planning on having the reception on the beach, but I think I'm changing my mind and don't want to add the cost of the dance floor at the last minute. Any advice/thoughts? Thanks girls, last minute stress yikes!

#1870 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
                    • 342 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

Dreams425 - I am planning to have my reception on the beach as well. I am not planning on spending the extra $650 for a dance floor either. I think we can do without it. I don't think i have any break dancers in my group, lol, so i don't think we'll miss it.
                      ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users