Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#131 chandrathebride

chandrathebride
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sgbrown
    FYI - I just heard from Lizet this evening and she told me that she would honour the 2007/08 wedding guide prices for us... YES!!! Since our wedding isn't until May 2009, I was a little worried that I'd really have to fight for it.

To help anyone else out who might be in a similar situation, we received our confirmation number from Landy in February 2008, which was before the 2008/09 guide was released. It seems as though they're being really good and not trying to haggle or anything. Even still, I'm definitely going to print the email she wrote me and bring it with me!

I just got a little freaked... I never received a confirmation number from Sandra regarding booking our date---she just wrote an email saying I was definitely booked. Did everyone else get an actual confirmation number?

#132 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:46 PM

I never received a confirmation number either. Just an email saying that I had the date...

#133 SunBride

SunBride
      • 1,499 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

Thanks to everyone who voted for me as member of the month. It was created appreciated, plus it brought a lot of attention to our thread! Check out this new thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26343

#134 neen

neen
        • 633 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:27 AM

YAY - so well deserved!!!! I love this new thread :)

Stephanie...I think someone posted the spa services & price list on the old thread, but I didn't notice it on the upfront pages here...I'll go back and check but if it isn't there, can we add it? If you need me to search the old thread for it, I can do that (I didn't get it when I was on my site visit...stupid me!)

OK, off to write up the list of Q&A (finally! sorry ladies!!!)

#135 neen

neen
          • 633 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:28 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Blkatz
            I never received a confirmation number either. Just an email saying that I had the date...
            I'd email Landy/Lizette to get one...I know I received one when I was officially booked (but don't freak out, I'm sure you're fine, just need to email to get one to put your mind at ease)

#136 amy706

amy706
            • 506 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:04 AM

Thank you, Amesharpe, for the link on the ligting under the table. I'll confirm with Landy as well on price. Would love not to shlepp it down there.

Congratulations Sunbride. You TOTALLY deserve the recognition!

PS I didn't get a confirmation number either. Just email from Sandra confirming date. Hmm... I'm not too worried though. They're pretty understanding.
              Amy706
              Washington, DC
              Dreams Tulum
              December 5, 2008
              Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#137 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

Sunbride you are so deserving of the award! You rock!!!

#138 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:41 AM

just went back to my emails and I got a number-phew! I was a bit nervous

#139 sgbrown

sgbrown
                  • 130 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

I wouldn't worry about not having a confirmation number. Perhaps it's something that Landy does but that Sandra didn't do?

I have such dissapointing news. I was originally told that we could have Citlalli (from Claudia Rodriguez' team) to photograph our wedding, but I just received an email this morning saying that, by accident, she's double-booked and the other party put their deposit in first.

Aw I'm so sad. There are two other photographers from her team available (Alberto and Freddy) but I haven't heard too many things about them and I'm not sure their work is as high quality as Claudia, Erik or Citlalli's. I guess I'll keep doing some research, but how dissapointing!

#140 Blkatz

Blkatz
                    • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

I'm sure all of them are great! do they have a gallery you can look through?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users