Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1051 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

the old policy used to be 3 weddings a day, but still, I can't imagine all 3 of those weddings were booked before summer 2008 when the new Wedding Guide and rules were released. Does seem strange.

#1052 amy706

amy706
    • 506 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:59 PM

When I was down there - the day I left actually - Dec 6th they had 3 weddings that day Landy was telling me. I saw two of them take place (btw one of them was a famous mexican actor/singer's son). They both did seem beautiful!! Landy has a much bigger team than she used to; they seem to be getting into a good groove. The only thing would be the times/locations you want. I would definitely 'reserve' the spot with Landy now if you know what you want. I did that for mine and re-confirmed it with her about 3x before I ever got down there.

I'm sorry to hear about the BM and guest troubles some of you are experiencing but sgbrown is right. Its about you and your future hubby. that's the most important thing and that's what its all about!!!
      Amy706
      Washington, DC
      Dreams Tulum
      December 5, 2008
      Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#1053 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:57 PM

Alright ladies-I am leaving first thing Monday morning for vacation and my meeting with Landy/Lizet is on Tuesday-any questions or anything anyone needs let me know!
        Also-I think it is going to rain every day when we are there

#1054 neen

neen
        • 633 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

don't worry - that may be what the forecast says, but it will only rain for a little bit most days - it rained for 20 minutes every day when we were in RM last February

One last question to add to your list: Can we get a cigar roller for one hour? Cost for service/cigars?

Thanks!

#1055 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

Thanks Neen! I will make to ask that for you

#1056 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
            • 202 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

Blkatz- Would you be able to take some pics of the massage hut for me? And maybe check if there is lights in there? Thanks!

#1057 Blkatz

Blkatz
              • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

no problem-I also have on my list to ask about how many people they can fit in there

#1058 neen

neen
                • 633 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:26 PM

blkatz, if you happen to check back on here before you leave tomorrow, can you check one other thing for me...I want to know if the iPOd docking stations in the rooms can be removed (so we can take it with us to the lobby terrace to play music during our welcome cocktail party)...muchas gracias!!!

#1059 SunBride

SunBride
                  • 1,499 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by neen
                    blkatz, if you happen to check back on here before you leave tomorrow, can you check one other thing for me...I want to know if the iPOd docking stations in the rooms can be removed (so we can take it with us to the lobby terrace to play music during our welcome cocktail party)...muchas gracias!!!
                    I know other brides have said they have taken them out of the room. One person who did just reminded people to bring batteries, that way you don't have to search for a plug wherever you bring it (especially if you were to bring it to the beach for example!). So I guess a good question would be what size batteries does it take.

Attached Files

#1060 Blkatz

Blkatz
                    • 1,025 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:19 PM

I will check it out for you Neen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users