Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#1001 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

Congratulations Amy!!!! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful time!!

Stephanie, done and done!! Entered the contest and have passed along the info to MY friends and family...FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU'VE DONE FOR US!!! *fingers crossed*

#1002 SunBride

SunBride
    • 1,499 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
      Stephanie, done and done!! Entered the contest and have passed along the info to MY friends and family...FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU'VE DONE FOR US!!! *fingers crossed*
      Wow! Thanks so much! I really need all the help I can get

Most people don't have any votes and there are 2 people who have like 400 votes and 200 votes, so I will probably have a tough time beating them, I need all the help I can get.

I don't want to annoy people by having our DT thread to get sidetracked by this, so check out this thread and if you want to post a response you can do it here:

http://bestdestinati....392#post625081

#1003 neen

neen
      • 633 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

YAY Amy - so happy for you...and now so excited for my own wedding at DT!

And wow, ladies....page 100 in six months! we are busy bees!!!

#1004 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

Amy, so glad to hear from you! I've been thinking about you all weekend.
          Ladies, I'm currently working on my review. Be prepared it's sooo long! As my DH said, "wow, that's comprehensive". I loved my wedding and had soooo much fun! But there definitely were some hiccups that pissed the hell out of me. As my Mom says, none of the guests noticed it so I shouldn't have worried. BUT I NOTICED IT, and after working months on the details, I was dissappointed they didn't work out as planned.
          Still, no worries. It will all come together for you. I promise to get the review up either today or no later than tomorrow.

Amesharpe, you are a day away from leaving! Good luck! May you have a FABULOUS wedding!

#1005 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

Can't wait I have been waiting for your review! I know you are super detailed so I can't wait (no pun intended) to read it all!
            Welcome back and congratulations

#1006 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by can't wait!
              Amy, so glad to hear from you! I've been thinking about you all weekend.
              Ladies, I'm currently working on my review. Be prepared it's sooo long! As my DH said, "wow, that's comprehensive". I loved my wedding and had soooo much fun! But there definitely were some hiccups that pissed the hell out of me. As my Mom says, none of the guests noticed it so I shouldn't have worried. BUT I NOTICED IT, and after working months on the details, I was dissappointed they didn't work out as planned.
              Still, no worries. It will all come together for you. I promise to get the review up either today or no later than tomorrow.
              In this "post-closure" period a good long review is exactly what the future brides need! I look forward to reading it and I know it will be greatly appreciated by everyone.

#1007 neen

neen
              • 633 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:43 AM

has anyone used the resort DJ recently? we were told to send a song list ans since I've spent so much time putting it together i am now very determined that all the songs get played. i'm concerned that the DJ won't have some/be unable to download them so just wondering what others have experienced....

Thanks!

#1008 can't wait!

can't wait!
                • 517 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

FINALLY! whew! took me forever!
                  Enjoy my review ladies and feel free to ask away!

http://bestdestinati....455#post626588

#1009 neen

neen
                  • 633 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:11 AM

i totally made an event of reading your review - i made myself a snack, but on some christmas music and sat back to devour every detail - THANK YOU!!!

now for my question - how much did it cost to have the ceiling of the Seaside Grill draped in that fabric and does Landy still have that fabric? i so wanted to do this, but never got a response from Landy on it...

#1010 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
                    • 192 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by neen
                      i totally made an event of reading your review - i made myself a snack, but on some christmas music and sat back to devour every detail - THANK YOU!!!

now for my question - how much did it cost to have the ceiling of the Seaside Grill draped in that fabric and does Landy still have that fabric? i so wanted to do this, but never got a response from Landy on it...
                      Morning Neen, I opened a bottle of wine with my man and we read it together. We made it a "date" hhahahahha

Accordingly to Karla's review the extra fabric cost $500 I believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users