Jump to content
SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Recommended Posts

I was going back over the crucial first page info, I came across the "Ballroom normal menu (i.e. 20$ option, not silver or gold menu)" attachment.... I knew there was a $20 option, nicely enough, but never knew exactly what it was...is this it, whether you or on the beach, by the pool, anywhere? Not just the ballroom I mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrathebride View Post
Carina-
Speaking of bonfire questions... do you know the answer to how much it is--whether as a group or per person and how long it can last and/or what time it could start? (Do they have restrictions on how early it can begin?)
THANKS SO MUCH!
I emailed with Lizet last week and she said that it is $15 per person and you can do drinks or snacks. I was thinking about doing smores and drinks on Friday night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
I emailed with Lizet last week and she said that it is $15 per person and you can do drinks or snacks. I was thinking about doing smores and drinks on Friday night
I don't get why the prices keep changing?!!?!? I was quoted something else earlier in the year! Then I read on this forum that there is only one fixed price...something like $30 or $40 bucks. What the heck?!?!?!
btw...my wedding is two months away, I have over 60 people booked, and I have yet to hear from Landy or Lizet. I know everyone on here says it all works out in the end, but I just don't get why the disorganization and lack of communication up until we arrive!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrathebride View Post
I was going back over the crucial first page info, I came across the "Ballroom normal menu (i.e. 20$ option, not silver or gold menu)" attachment.... I knew there was a $20 option, nicely enough, but never knew exactly what it was...is this it, whether you or on the beach, by the pool, anywhere? Not just the ballroom I mean?
From what I understand it's just the ballroom but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The price for the bondfire is different if you wish to do food and snaks (which is what we will be doing) or if you are just doing snack. In the last few weeks I have had more contact with Lizette and she asures me that they are able to accomodate most of any requests we may have. We are even getting a DJ last minute and they are able to help us with that smile36.gif

 

I am really looking forward to getting there in a week and getting everthing finalized - this has been a very long drawn out deal so it will be quite the relif to get it all done :-)

 

I will be back on the 12th so if anyone has any last minute dyre questions that they must have answered before their trip down - please let me know and I will try to get any clarifications I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by can't wait! View Post
I don't get why the prices keep changing?!!?!? I was quoted something else earlier in the year! Then I read on this forum that there is only one fixed price...something like $30 or $40 bucks. What the heck?!?!?!
btw...my wedding is two months away, I have over 60 people booked, and I have yet to hear from Landy or Lizet. I know everyone on here says it all works out in the end, but I just don't get why the disorganization and lack of communication up until we arrive!!
Girl, I am so sorry for your frustration...that is strange you haven't heard from them at all. For a bride in November, I haven't emailed them much, but I have eventually received answers to my questions. What about putting in subject title "October or November Wedding--PLEASE RESPOND." Maybe figure out what you absolutely HAVE To know before you leave, and the rest don't worry until you get there... I know, easier said than done. I had heard it was $30 cash for the bonfire, albeit with no snacks... that's what I am hoping for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrathebride View Post
Girl, I am so sorry for your frustration...that is strange you haven't heard from them at all. For a bride in November, I haven't emailed them much, but I have eventually received answers to my questions. What about putting in subject title "October or November Wedding--PLEASE RESPOND." Maybe figure out what you absolutely HAVE To know before you leave, and the rest don't worry until you get there... I know, easier said than done. I had heard it was $30 cash for the bonfire, albeit with no snacks... that's what I am hoping for.
When was the last time you spoke to them? How about calling them adn not leaving a message but trying to call back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

question - i just noticed in the wedding guide that they charge $18 per table for linens (and then $18/$15 for overlays)...so does that mean I'm going to pay $18 per table just for the standard white tablecloth and napkins? if that's the case, that's fine, I just want to make sure I'm accounting for it in my budget.

 

 

also, anyone know if we can have a cigar roller and how much that costs? i know there is a roming cigar roller at Dreams Cancun, but I never noticed one at DT and I want to have him come roll cigars at our welcome cocktail hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
    • Two of my friends are going to get married next month. Out of them one is suffering from serious teeth issue. He is having bleeding gums along with jaw pain and swelling, particularly around the gums or around the jaw. Because of the teeth issue, he is not able to make the arrangements for the marriage. Is it safe to carry out tooth extraction during this period of time? How painful is dental implants during and after the procedure? Will he be able to eat food after tooth extraction? Please share your views and suggestions. Thank you! 
  • Topics

×