Jump to content
SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Recommended Posts

This question is directed to the brides that have just come back... We have the Ultimate package, which comes with the gold menu for 20 guests. Our wedding coordinator just sent us the menu to chose from, and it is different from what SunBride posted on the first page. I honestly prefer the one posted here and am hoping this was a mistake on behalf of the wedding coordinator! Anyone ordered a gold menu lately, and if so, was it different from what SunBride posted?

Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So confused... The "Golden Menu" on page 20 of the PDF Wedding Guide for Dreams Tulum is the same as what SunBride has posted on page 1. BUT completely different from what the coordinator sent me! I've sent her an email to clarify... I really prefer the one in the Guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need some advice in figuring out when we should arrive at the resort. Our wedding is on a Friday, and originally we planned to be there on a Wednesday and have the ceremony on Saturday (it's a symbolic ceremony, we'll get married here in the US before we go). I was thinking about going on a Tuesday to be there one day early, but then I felt like it would be kind of lame to go to work just one day on Monday and then leave Tuesday. We plan to have some activities for guests planned Wed-Sun, but maybe we should change the travel days to Tuesday-Saturday. Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is for any upcoming brides and past brides....I am allowed to offer my guests two entrees. I am using the ultimate package so I am supposed to pick my two entrees from the gold menu, however, I really want the chicken from the silver menu and the surf & turf from the gold menu. Has anyone been allowed to do this? Choose one item from the silver menu even though you have the gold menu?? I have been emailing Landy, Natalia, Aurora and Anabel and none of them have given me a straight answer!!! It's getting to be frustrating since I think this is a very simple question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
So confused... The "Golden Menu" on page 20 of the PDF Wedding Guide for Dreams Tulum is the same as what SunBride has posted on page 1. BUT completely different from what the coordinator sent me! I've sent her an email to clarify... I really prefer the one in the Guide.
If you prefer the one in the one in the guide, they should be able to give you that one, it doesn't make sense to me, and they are usually pretty flexible on stuff like that. Let us know what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
This question is directed to the brides that have just come back... We have the Ultimate package, which comes with the gold menu for 20 guests. Our wedding coordinator just sent us the menu to chose from, and it is different from what SunBride posted on the first page. I honestly prefer the one posted here and am hoping this was a mistake on behalf of the wedding coordinator! Anyone ordered a gold menu lately, and if so, was it different from what SunBride posted?
Thanks!!
Is it completely differenthuh.gif I know the guide that was sent to me no longer gave a soup course. I also had asked Natalia if the menu will be changing and she said it wouldn't. Is it possible for you to post the menu she sent youhuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
This is for any upcoming brides and past brides....I am allowed to offer my guests two entrees. I am using the ultimate package so I am supposed to pick my two entrees from the gold menu, however, I really want the chicken from the silver menu and the surf & turf from the gold menu. Has anyone been allowed to do this? Choose one item from the silver menu even though you have the gold menu?? I have been emailing Landy, Natalia, Aurora and Anabel and none of them have given me a straight answer!!! It's getting to be frustrating since I think this is a very simple question.
I can't see why they wouldn't let you order a menu item that comes from a cheaper menu. In fact, I seem to recall another bride talking about having used the silver menu rather than gold because she liked it better, I can't remember who...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow! That menu is totally different!!! I need to know asap what the actual menu will be FAST! I am supposed to send out my invitations this week and I need to include the meal choices on the rsvp cards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×