SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

I had a thought when I was trying to come up with decoration ideas. Everyone always talks about the tulle and other decorations they take down to tulum for their wedding. Instead of everyone taking down decorations each time, why don't people sell their decorations if someone else's wedding is close to their own and they don't need all of it anymore? That way costs are down for both and everyone isn't lugging all the stuff back and forth before and after the wedding. Anyone interested in this? We would each have to talk to each other and see who is using a color or decoration we like. I wonder if landy and anabel would hold the stuff at the hotel if the weddings are close together.

I am walking down the aisle to somewhere over the rainbow-the one that is in 50 first dates. there is a thread on here with everyone's list

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Has anyone used Moments that matter photography? If anyone has, can I please look at your pictures? The price is great but I want to make sure i see some examples.

Thanks!
I would love to see more of their work also and a review would be fantastic! They are on my top 5 list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
I had a thought when I was trying to come up with decoration ideas. Everyone always talks about the tulle and other decorations they take down to tulum for their wedding. Instead of everyone taking down decorations each time, why don't people sell their decorations if someone else's wedding is close to their own and they don't need all of it anymore? That way costs are down for both and everyone isn't lugging all the stuff back and forth before and after the wedding. Anyone interested in this? We would each have to talk to each other and see who is using a color or decoration we like. I wonder if landy and anabel would hold the stuff at the hotel if the weddings are close together.
I think that would be a good idea. It would just need some planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
I think that would be a good idea. It would just need some planning
Hey Joanna---since we are both in New Jersey would might be able to just switch things off. Are you planning on any starfish for the back of the chairs or anything like that? I am still brainstorming since I have a little time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t777a View Post
i asked and they said we could pick two entrees as long as we told them how many of each

Thanks! That helps a lot. I am thinking I will give them an option for the surf and turf or the salmon---that seems to be good, pork can be tricky. I am going to ask about just one different plate of pasta(for my one person who doesn't eat meat or seafood) and hopefully that will be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinBride View Post
Has anyone figured out what song they are walking down the aisle to? I want something fun and different than the typical Cannon in D. Any ideashuh.gif?
We are having Guns and Roses Sweet child of mine. Not as crazy as it sounds we are having a beautiful version played on acoustic guitar by my future bro in law, he sang it to me last week to check I was ok with the way he mellowed it out and it brought tears to my eyes. Its H2B's favourite plus a little bit of a nod to the fact that although my mum wont be there on the day, she'll be there in spirit.