Jump to content
SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Recommended Posts

This message is for past Tulum brides...I am going to decide on my menu and since I've never had their food I was wondering if any of you past brides have any suggestions about what menu you had at your wedding and if you would recommend items or NOT! (haha!)

 

Thanks for your help and suggestions as always!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married Dec 12, 2009. Does anyone have suggestions for great photographers who do unique shots but don't charge too much? I am also interested in DJ services also. I would really appreciate any help!!! Thanks!
we are using moments that matter photography. their prices and photos are great!

I am also wondering....for those past brides who have had beach receptions..where did you hold your cocktail hour? I want to have it on or near the beach but don't want to pay the extra $12 per guest to be served. What would be a good bar near the beach to hold the cocktail hour?

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married Dec 12, 2009. Does anyone have suggestions for great photographers who do unique shots but don't charge too much? I am also interested in DJ services also. I would really appreciate any help!!! Thanks!
Hi try Dj Doremixx -
I just put his info on the last page. and I'm using
Cancun Wedding photograph, they have beautiul pictures and are resonalbly priced-
Wedding Photographer for Cancun, Riviera Maya
chris@wedding-photography-cancun.com
-J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married Dec 12, 2009. Does anyone have suggestions for great photographers who do unique shots but don't charge too much? I am also interested in DJ services also. I would really appreciate any help!!! Thanks!
Hi try Dj Doremixx -
I just put his info on the last page. and I'm using
Cancun Wedding photograph, they have beautiul pictures and are resonalbly priced-
Wedding Photographer for Cancun, Riviera Maya
chris@wedding-photography-cancun.com
-J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise L View Post
we are using moments that matter photography. their prices and photos are great!

I am also wondering....for those past brides who have had beach receptions..where did you hold your cocktail hour? I want to have it on or near the beach but don't want to pay the extra $12 per guest to be served. What would be a good bar near the beach to hold the cocktail hour?

Thanks again!
I originally wanted my cocktail hour on the beach, close to my ceremony and reception locations but decided on the lobby terrace. Since it is shaded it was a great spot to help my guests cool down. Plus it is right outside the bar so guests could request drinks that were otherwise not served at the cocktail hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have been in contact with annibel and she is my coordiantor. did anyone else have her? i have never heard anyone mention her just landy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some of our pro pics from our wedding at DT in February. We hired Citlalli Rico to do the ceremony and cocktail hour and then she came back the next day to do a TTD session. We are absolutely thrilled with the pics...she was so sweet and did a fantastic job! We really enjoyed working with her...it was a blast, especially the TTD session. Here is a link to some pics...

 

Picasa Web Albums - Lisa - Wedding Pics ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise L View Post
I am also wondering....for those past brides who have had beach receptions..where did you hold your cocktail hour? I want to have it on or near the beach but don't want to pay the extra $12 per guest to be served. What would be a good bar near the beach to hold the cocktail hour?
You could have your cocktail hour at the Sugar Reef bar. There is a huge seating area that is shaded. It's a really nice bar and right next to the beach. Check out the photos on page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t777a View Post
ok i have been in contact with annibel and she is my coordiantor. did anyone else have her? i have never heard anyone mention her just landy.
There are many many brides currently using Annabel. If you check out the detailed bride list on page 1 you see which coordinator each bride has been in contact with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
Here are some of our pro pics from our wedding at DT in February. We hired Citlalli Rico to do the ceremony and cocktail hour and then she came back the next day to do a TTD session. We are absolutely thrilled with the pics...she was so sweet and did a fantastic job! We really enjoyed working with her...it was a blast, especially the TTD session. Here is a link to some pics...

Picasa Web Albums - Lisa - Wedding Pics ...
Beautiful photos!!! I always love the work done by Claudia Rodriguez's team! (I was going to book her before I ended up bringing a photographer with me). Thanks so much for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
Here are some of our pro pics from our wedding at DT in February. We hired Citlalli Rico to do the ceremony and cocktail hour and then she came back the next day to do a TTD session. We are absolutely thrilled with the pics...she was so sweet and did a fantastic job! We really enjoyed working with her...it was a blast, especially the TTD session. Here is a link to some pics...

Picasa Web Albums - Lisa - Wedding Pics ...
Beautiful photos! I always LOVE the work done by Claudia Rodriguez's team. (I had planned on hiring them before I decided to bring a photographer) Thanks so much for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×