SunBride

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

This message is for past Tulum brides...I am going to decide on my menu and since I've never had their food I was wondering if any of you past brides have any suggestions about what menu you had at your wedding and if you would recommend items or NOT! (haha!)

Thanks for your help and suggestions as always!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married Dec 12, 2009. Does anyone have suggestions for great photographers who do unique shots but don't charge too much? I am also interested in DJ services also. I would really appreciate any help!!! Thanks!
we are using moments that matter photography. their prices and photos are great!

I am also wondering....for those past brides who have had beach receptions..where did you hold your cocktail hour? I want to have it on or near the beach but don't want to pay the extra $12 per guest to be served. What would be a good bar near the beach to hold the cocktail hour?

Thanks again!

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

I am getting married Dec 12, 2009. Does anyone have suggestions for great photographers who do unique shots but don't charge too much? I am also interested in DJ services also. I would really appreciate any help!!! Thanks!
Hi try Dj Doremixx -
I just put his info on the last page. and I'm using
Cancun Wedding photograph, they have beautiul pictures and are resonalbly priced-
Wedding Photographer for Cancun, Riviera Maya
chris@wedding-photography-cancun.com
-J

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Hi try Dj Doremixx -
I just put his info on the last page. and I'm using
Cancun Wedding photograph, they have beautiul pictures and are resonalbly priced-
Wedding Photographer for Cancun, Riviera Maya
chris@wedding-photography-cancun.com
-J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise L View Post
we are using moments that matter photography. their prices and photos are great!

I am also wondering....for those past brides who have had beach receptions..where did you hold your cocktail hour? I want to have it on or near the beach but don't want to pay the extra $12 per guest to be served. What would be a good bar near the beach to hold the cocktail hour?

Thanks again!
I originally wanted my cocktail hour on the beach, close to my ceremony and reception locations but decided on the lobby terrace. Since it is shaded it was a great spot to help my guests cool down. Plus it is right outside the bar so guests could request drinks that were otherwise not served at the cocktail hour.

ok i have been in contact with annibel and she is my coordiantor. did anyone else have her? i have never heard anyone mention her just landy.

Here are some of our pro pics from our wedding at DT in February. We hired Citlalli Rico to do the ceremony and cocktail hour and then she came back the next day to do a TTD session. We are absolutely thrilled with the pics...she was so sweet and did a fantastic job! We really enjoyed working with her...it was a blast, especially the TTD session. Here is a link to some pics...

Picasa Web Albums - Lisa - Wedding Pics ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise L View Post
You could have your cocktail hour at the Sugar Reef bar. There is a huge seating area that is shaded. It's a really nice bar and right next to the beach. Check out the photos on page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by t777a View Post
ok i have been in contact with annibel and she is my coordiantor. did anyone else have her? i have never heard anyone mention her just landy.
There are many many brides currently using Annabel. If you check out the detailed bride list on page 1 you see which coordinator each bride has been in contact with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
Here are some of our pro pics from our wedding at DT in February. We hired Citlalli Rico to do the ceremony and cocktail hour and then she came back the next day to do a TTD session. We are absolutely thrilled with the pics...she was so sweet and did a fantastic job! We really enjoyed working with her...it was a blast, especially the TTD session. Here is a link to some pics...

Beautiful photos!!! I always love the work done by Claudia Rodriguez's team! (I was going to book her before I ended up bringing a photographer with me). Thanks so much for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu View Post

Beautiful photos! I always LOVE the work done by Claudia Rodriguez's team. (I had planned on hiring them before I decided to bring a photographer) Thanks so much for sharing.