The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Hi, I have a couple of questions, I hope someone can help :o)

1. Does it cost extra to have flowers put in your hair?? OR is that included in the price of the up-do? I am paying to have all my girls get their hair done, and it would be cool to be able to make sure they all can have flowers in their hair if they want :o)

2. Does anyone know if I use the Caribbean Trio for the cocktail hour will I still have to pay the $365 if I use their speaker system just at the reception. I want to use my ipod but a mic is really important.

3. For the girls that have already been through this, was it easy to get your decorations back? I have to get married at home a week after I get home from Mexico and I would like to be able to use some of the decorations twice...that way I only have to pay for them once :o)

Thanks for any help!!

smile29.gif

Hi, I have a couple of questions, I hope someone can help :o)

1. Does it cost extra to have flowers put in your hair?? OR is that included in the price of the up-do? I am paying to have all my girls get their hair done, and it would be cool to be able to make sure they all can have flowers in their hair if they want :o)

2. Does anyone know if I use the Caribbean Trio for the cocktail hour will I still have to pay the $365 if I use their speaker system just at the reception. I want to use my ipod but a mic is really important.

3. For the girls that have already been through this, was it easy to get your decorations back? I have to get married at home a week after I get home from Mexico and I would like to be able to use some of the decorations twice...that way I only have to pay for them once :o)

Thanks for any help!!

my 11 year old nephew snapped this and i'm just in love with it

Click the image to open in full size.

Rebecca& George:

I'm not 100% on #1 but they did offer this to my mom so I would think its included in the up do price

2. Sadly yes, the $365 fee still applies. Sorry hun...RIDICULOUS I KNOW!

3. I too brought my decorations home to match our AHR, and they had them back to our room that very night :)

SoontobeTWells: They tend to charge you an arm and a leg for anything extra. So I would totally suggest attempting to scope out your own fabric. I know they have overlays for the table but I have only heard of the resort offering white tulle for the gazebo.

Hi Angruck. I uploaded the file and Sunbride added it to the user contribution section back on page 1 or 2 (very early in the thread). You can download it from there. We also used a picture we had taken from El Dorado Seaside Suites when we were there last year and used PhotoShop to design our own magnets and had them printed at Kinkos along with the packet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelannmartin View Post
I was so focused on my DH, sappy I know....I didn't notice anyone looking. My Dad had mentioned that there were "on lookers" but it still felt private. We were so focused on eachother and our guests that I didn't notice...share the love! wink.gif
Thanks rachelannmartin! It doesn't state anywhere is the wedding guide...that i can see that they charge $365 for the reception!!!!

So....is it better to put the music on CD's as opposed to the Ipodhuh.gif and when you say bring your own docking station do you mean from home or the ones from the room...but they're tied down nohuh.gif?

Now I really don't know what to do!!!

Also, did you bring your marriage licence home with you or will they ship it to you. I'm not sure if I want to leave it there!!!

Thanks!

I am so torn right now between ordering my own fabric to take down with me or just sucking it up and paying the fees at the resort. The only thing that concerns me is if they do have colored fabric for the gazebo? I am not even sure what color I would like for the gazebo but if I do end up wanting it I would hope that they would be able to access it.

So basically does anyone know or has anyone used the material at the resort for other things besides just the tables?

Also does anyone know if they have fabric to drape on the ceiling of the seaside grille or is that something that everyone has just brought from home?

Thanks ladies!