The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynreneewed View Post
hey ladies- hopefully you can help me! Does anyonw know the days of each theme night (what they are, day of the week, and time) I wanted to maybe reserve tables in front for my guests.
This is what I got from both Aurora and Anabel a couple of months ago:
Mexican Party on Tuesdays
Caribbean Party on Fridays
Fire Dancers on Saturdays

This, of course, came with the disclaimer that it is subject to change. Please let me know if you are able to reserve tables for all your guests, how many per table, and who you reserve with if you are able.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri View Post
Hey tt!
Having trouble getting pics on here but if you want to find me on Facebook, I have tons of photos posted. Look for Cheri Hettinger. It's such a beautiful place, you're going to love it!
You looked smokin in that dress! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_tx View Post
Hi,
Does anyone have an example of a program for the symbolic ceremony? Just a run down of what i should expect and can make my programs with?

thanks!
I'm barely working on this too. Take a look at the planning journals section for help but if anyone has a good answer I would love to know too!

Yayers i can finally be added the list! We confirmed our wedding date for May 10, 2011!

Username: pineapplebride

Names: Heather & Max

Date & Time: May 10, 2011 @ 3:30

Wedding package: Wedding in Paradise (this may change though)

Wedding extras (through the resort): I'm sure there will be lots sad.gif

Outside vendors (cost charged by vendor and any fees charged by the resort): none

Type of ceremony: Symbolic

Coordinator: Natalia

Number of guests: 20-30

Ceremony location and time: beach by Seaside Grill @ 3:30

Cocktail hour location and time: unsure

Reception location and time: private reception by the Dolphin Pool

Photographer: We will bring one from home with us... finding one is the next step!

Videographer: We will def have one, unsure of who though

Review (link): n/a

Photos (link): n/a

Video (link): n/a

Planning thread (link): n/a

Special arrangements / activities: its going to be a fun filled week. Celebrate Mothers Day on the 8th, Wedding on the 10th, my birthday on the 13th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWonderland View Post
I know this has been asked not too long ago, but what's the email address to book our hair and make up appts? Think that needs to be crossed off my to-do list. Also, does anyone know how much it costs for them to do your make-up?
This is the email I used:
spa4.dretu@dreamsresorts.com

This one is answere by Jana Switch, the spa manager. I believe the costs for hair style and make up application are $45 each. Jana can email you a spa/salon menu with all the prices.