Sign in to follow this  
Dez921714

Question for those who sent luggage tags

Ok, so I posted a thread the other day that I found great badge holders to use as luggage tags at the Dollar Tree. My question is, how many did you send out per person?

Is 2 per person (4 per couple) a lot or a normal amount? 1 per person doesn't seem like enough to me, but 2 per person almost seems like too many. Ok, I know I don't make sense LOL

How many did you send?

I did 3 per person, but that was too many, 2 is plenty

don't ask me why I did 3 each, I guess I didn't realize that every guest didn't have 8 bags of wedding crap to bring down with them!

LOL...3 per person makes sense if they had 2 checked pieces and a carry on that they put in the overhead :) I definately see your logic :)

I think I'm going to go with 2 per person :)

I went with one per person. For us, it was just something fun and cute. And most of our guests are coming for 3-4 nights, so they aren't going to have two pieces of checked luggage (I hope!!).

Amarillis i too am laminating my luggage tags. if you are in canada, you can hit up a dollarama store, and they have self lamanating pockets there, they are around the size of a business card, maybe just a bit bigger. they come in a package of 10 for $1...

you just pop your luggage tag in, and push down to seal..there is no "place" for the strap, but i am going to use a hole punch to make the hole and use some cute ribbon in there :)