Sign in to follow this  
cheese_diva

Bouquet Idea to Honor Someone

Thanks for looking so hard!! I saw something like this on the newest video posted(forgot who's...sorry) and wondered how she did that!

thewave.gif Thank-you

Thanks for the bump, Jill - I love this idea too! On the flipside, I'm glad I don't have anyone to honour - all my loved ones are still with me. It really is a nice idea though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
bump.gif

I just spent an hour driving myself nuts looking for this thread, so I thought I'd bump it up for anyone else interested!
I wish I had seen this sooner, I think it is too late for me to order something at this point. I want my dad's picture in my bouquet along with his rosary wrapped around it. I like the idea of the poem in a frame, I need my dad remembered, my favourite uncle, and Everton's younger sister, they all passed away in the past year. Maybe I will place a flower for each of them around the frame. I want a chair kept open at the ceremony for my dad, do you think people will find this strange? I am getting married during the week of the 1 year anniversary of my dad's death. I really needed to do this for me, my father was my best friend, and the person I loved most in the world (Everton, and my kids not included) I have had people tell me that I am crazy for choosing this date.

Kelly~

I bought 3 of these and they were awesome!!! I gave 3 of them out!!

My mom- Her grandparents

My Grandma- Her Parents

My MIL- Her parents

All 3 of them cried their eyes out! I had them tied around there bouquets. They loved them and it was really special for them!! If you are thinking about it I would say GET THEM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M View Post
I bought 3 of these and they were awesome!!! I gave 3 of them out!!

My mom- Her grandparents
My Grandma- Her Parents
My MIL- Her parents

All 3 of them cried their eyes out! I had them tied around there bouquets. They loved them and it was really special for them!! If you are thinking about it I would say GET THEM!!!!
Did you order them and how long did it take to get them? I leave to get married in 3&1/2weeks.

I had planned on doing this for myself. Our cat just passed away last month..She was totally "our little girl" I miss her tons and want to keep her with me on that day. sad.gif

I will probably do another for out other cat, she is still alive. The cats were less than 6 months apart and they only knew each other. sad.gif Ugh..I'm sad now. Great. smile105.gif