After TA stole our money, NO GUEST
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:23 AM
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:27 AM
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:29 AM
i hope you are planning on filing a lawsuit of some kind against the TA for ruining things. i can't offer you a whole lot of advice, but where is your TA located? i'd be happy to make a forum PSA so that everyone here already and future brides wont use them.
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:32 AM
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:55 AM
Here is the update:
1. I immediately "fired" Destionationweddings.com and today I called and emailed the manager of destinationweddings.com requesting my measly $50 back and letting her know what went down
2. FI filed a dispute for the stolen money from his bank account.
3. The Resort, Qamea Spa and Resort, have graciously saved my reservations and have been working with me to get it paid off. THIS TIME WE HAVE TO PAY WITH CC! SUCKS! The owner is a CA. lawyer and has been trying to contact the owners. He said that he left messages at their home number!
4. My DW Specialist, is all sad because 1. She didnt get her commission and 2. She is dealing with other customers who SHE had go through this TA.
5. I learned that the Travel Insurance doesnt really help in this case!
6. We will still leave on Thursday. But it really doesnt feel the same. (I could cry AGAIN)
7. The DW "Specialist" emailed me today stating that the company HAS not filed for bankrupts... which means they have embezzled our money... And that includes my guest 5K as well!
8. We will have to file a police report- I dont know how!!! Im in FREAKIN JAPAN FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!! I will take any suggestions!
So where TF is the TA?
Im going to give you all the info I know. I found the B%%%% on Facebook and wanted to send them a message but I am not going to!
Here is the Co. Info:
(Please Post Maura)
Exotic Escapes, Inc.
PO Box 277
Beaverton, OR 97075
866-666-8922 (toll free)
Heather Holmgren – Owner, Exotic Escapes
Tami Ames – Booking Agent, Exotic Escapes
Exotic Escapes is a WA corporation, and the director is an Oregon resident
Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:57 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users