• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 PenMarie

PenMarie
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:46 AM

Innova EVO dog (chicken)

[URL="http://www.evopet.com/%5B/URL]

We also use this in our mix for the ferrets...the EVO ferret food is a too rich and little too high in protein for our older ferrets.

#12 PenMarie

PenMarie
    • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Innova EVO dog (chicken)

Grain-Free Dog Food, Cat Food, Ferret Food & Dog Treats – Meat-Based Pet Food – EVO Pet Products

We also use this in our mix for the ferrets...the EVO ferret food is a too rich and little too high in protein for our older ferrets.

#13 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:03 AM

Niles used to eat science diet, but then we switched him to organic food. Now he loves brand 365 from Wholefoods. He eats that with a spoon of wet food also from 365 and he absolutely loves it! I actually tried a more expensive brand (also organic) and he hated it.

#14 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:13 AM

I feel like I'm the only one without picky eaters LOL

My dogs favorite is Cat food! They beeline for the bowl whenever we visit my parents LOL

In general I feed them Iams for large breed adults (has glucosimine in it).

I know you said your dogs don't like Iams, so I guess I'm not much help.
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

Our dog eats Solid Gold - it is a holistic dog food from Germany based on a real food diet - it is great! we have a big dog so we feed her "Wolf King" but they have small breed versions, puppy, older dog, etc.

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

Ours eats plain old Pedigree! When we got her we bought natural food and she wasn't really eating it, we tried Pedigree and it stuck. Actually, she is currently eating Pedigree wet with Old Yeller dry - my cousin won a 25 pound bag of Old Yeller at a pet charity auction and gave it to us. It's made by Disney so I don't know how good it is but she likes it.

#17 MexicoBride09

MexicoBride09
              • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

Hello all...

We have a bulldog and chihuahua... so complete opposites. The bulldog has a lot of allergies so we had tried him on lots of different foods and kept running into problems. We now have them on the 'raw' diet and they both absolutely LOVE it. The chihuahua used to pick away at his bowl of food throughout the day, sometimes resulting in me hand-feeding him to ensure he got all his food done.... he now scarfs down his entire bowl in about 10 seconds, sometimes less. It is called 'Urban Wolf' and it is a powder that you mix in with whatever kind of meat (we use lean ground beef) and some oils... you can cook it or just give it to them as is. They have never looked so healthy or been so happy to eat!!

Good luck!

#18 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:02 AM

Our guy has allergies too - he's really high maintenance! Right now we're feeding him Natural Balance, duck and sweet potatoe. He's not picky though...he is a puggle (part pug part beagle) so he'll eat anything you put in front of him!

#19 Christi

Christi
                  • 1,905 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

[QUOTE=Dez921714;472239]I feel like I'm the only one without picky eaters LOL

My dogs favorite is Cat food! They beeline for the bowl whenever we visit my parents LOL

LOL - cat food may be worth a try! :)

#20 laybar

laybar
                    • 249 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

My Marshmallow eats Merrick's Puppy Plate.. btu they have food for all different stages.. she likes it!

I found Merrick's by looking online & hearing great reviews..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users