Photo

What do you feed your dogs??

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Christi

Christi
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:35 PM

My little devils have decided to become finicky eaters, so I want to try other brands, but not sure which to try...they don't like Canidae, Science Diet or Iams and we just bought Diamonds natural and aren't having much luck with that either......any input would be great!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Have you tried Nutro?

#3 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:40 PM

Our eat California Natural

#4 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          Have you tried Nutro?
          No, I've never heard of it...your pup likes it? It so frustrating when they won't even try the new food we buy...arg...

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:11 PM

I use to work for them in the marketing department.

It is one of the top 3 foods in the nation. It is not cheap, but your pets will like it.

Here is the website Nutro Products Super Premium Dog and Cat Food

#6 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
            • 1,209 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:25 PM

Cub used to (for years) eat Prescription Diet C/D dog food, because he had bladder crystals. We have tons left, unfortunately because when we took him to the vet last, he had some early stage gingevitis.

Now he's eating Prescription Diet T/D which is similar, but apparently very good for their teeth.

He absolutely loves the t/d food. Maybe even more than treats. And he's a grazer and a picky eater too.

Good luck!

#7 Christi

Christi
              • 1,905 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                I use to work for them in the marketing department.

It is one of the top 3 foods in the nation. It is not cheap, but your pets will like it.

Here is the website Nutro Products Super Premium Dog and Cat Food
                Thanks for the info...I checked out the site and I can sign up for a free bag...yay! This way if they don't like it, no money wasted...

#8 thomastaci22

thomastaci22
                • 98 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

We feed our dogs Royal Canin, which is a premium dog food from England. My brother-in-law is a sales rep for them, which is what turned us onto it. Our dogs absolutely love it! It is a little pricey (about $40 for a 35 lb bag), but they have breed-specific food. For example, they have a boxer food, lab food, german shepherd food, minuature food. Our dogs love it and we have noticed a big difference in their digestive system since we put them on it :)

#9 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                  • 2,302 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:31 AM

My boys are currently on Nutro. One is a really picky eater (always has been). He has to have it moist or with canned food and the other will eat just about anything! Every now and then we also add a little Biljac (the one in the freezer section, not the dry food), they love it! Their coats are nice and shiny and it has defitenly helped alleviate their gas! lol
                    2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

We feed out boys eagle pack. And they are picky eaters as well, plus it's a great food if your dog has allergies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users