Paying for Bridesmaids Trip

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Not that you need any more confirmation on the subject, but I'm not paying for my BM's travel expenses either. I actually did some research and when it comes to DW's each person pays their own way. I do plan on paying for spa treatments and I'm giving each a BM gift too.

#22 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

its not a must but its an awful nice gesture... we offerred to pay entire wedding party.. 2 out of 8 people actually accepted offer...

#23 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:01 PM

This is what we are doing: Letting the girls buy their own dresses, and then whoever actually BOOKS a deposit we will pay for 1 night's hotel stay for them (or more if we can afford it - btw I'm only talking about the bridal party here which is 4 girls). There are however a few people who I really want there (including MOH) so if they couldn't go due to finances I would totally pay their way. Luckily we should have the money to do so. I really need my BFF there

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

FI and I decided to flip 1/2 the bill for his BM and my MoH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users