Photo

Boudoir Session in NYC - Who wants to do it?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 loretuke

loretuke
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

Okay, so after seeing sexy Ann's, Sarah's and Lenita's sexy boudoir pictures, I am dying to do it as well. Leigh recommended bluedaisyweddings.com photographer Mariann who is based out of NYC. I contacted her today and this is what I found out:
    • she photographs boudoir sessions in the tristate area. You can see her work here:
    http://bluedaisyblog.blogspot.com/2007/02/one-sassy-valentine.html

http://www.bluedaisyweddings.com
    • The session can be in your home or in a photo studio in Chelsea.
    • The New York City sessions are $400 and include 1-1.5 hour of session, all the high resolution files on a CD and $100 print credit.
    • Out of New York City sessions have an additional $50 traveling fee.
    • she is available on weedays and weekends.
    SO, the big question is - are there any other brides who live in or close to NYC that would like to join me? I think this would be so much more fun to do it together. I am thinking of scheduling this by end of April or beginning of May. Let me know!

#2 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
    • 153 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:06 PM

Actually..I would love to do it...but I need some time to get toned up and tan. Maybe in the mid-summer time? My Fi will just DIE (with a huge smile on his face) when he sees sexy pics like these.
      Happily Married 1/25/08
      Dreams Resort, Cancun

#3 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
      • 153 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:41 PM

I just emailed Leigh and she is going to be in NYC between August 25 -30th of this year. Would you want to meet her there for a session. She said she would be more than happy to do it if some girls would be interested!

All of you east coast girls...would you be interested?
        Happily Married 1/25/08
        Dreams Resort, Cancun

#4 loretuke

loretuke
        • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:14 PM

Well, unfortunately my wedding is in May 2007 so August will be too late for me . I was thinking to do this in the beginning of May that would give me enough time to get in shape.

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

I would 100% do it but I need time to lose weight. And my wedding is not for another year so I don't know if I should do it a later time. Hmm...Loreta your already skinny and fabulous so you have nothing to worry about.

#6 loretuke

loretuke
            • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:18 PM

thanks glenda, but lately I haven't been good... hhehehe...my goal is to loose 5 more pounds before the wedding and get toned up. Wow, I am running out of time I better start hitting the gym soon or else...lol

#7 About2beMrsMartin

About2beMrsMartin
              • 55 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:22 PM

I would be interested in doing a photo shoot later this year...maybe in August or Sept 2007? If anyone else is interested please let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users