I Need DJ Recommendations & Reviews

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:57 PM

Who have peoiple used and liked so far? We were going ot do an iPod wedding but now my family is pressing for a DJ... Has anyone had anyone they really liked?

People keep mentioning DJ Anteres (is that right) - did you like him?

The prices for DJs are SO out of control! I am still coming to terms with paying that much money for someone to play other people's music...

How have the ladies who've used iPods do? I'm trying to convince my family that this is the way to go...
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 08:03 PM

i used dj antares and he was ok...i didnt have any major issues with him but can't rave about him either...there were some points when he started to play funky music instead of sticking to our playlist but then we would tell him to play our playlist and he did.

he did not mc but steves friend did so it was better because his friend did an awesome job.

so i guess, dj antares is competent. played first dance, garter song, bouquet songs on time and correctly.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    • 231 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:55 PM

I need to ask you a question, how can I send you a private message?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users