• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:00 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaG
    OMG JM!! When he started singing for the first time, I thought I was going to pee my pants - I was laughing so hard. He was terrible!! Everytime he sang my GF and I would just bust out laughing.....as did the entire theater!
    k so if he is that bad at singing. did they pick him for the part on purpose? is he supposed to be a bad singer or something?

#22 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

i saw it last night! it rocked! i can't wait to see it again! i am not a huge fan of movies and i loved it!
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#23 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jean-marcus
        k so if he is that bad at singing. did they pick him for the part on purpose? is he supposed to be a bad singer or something?
        I dunno. I kinda wondered why he had the part. Meryle Streep didn't have a perfect voice, but she acted the part well and her voice carried the emotions of the songs when she sang. I remember one part where she is singing about just sending her baby girl to school for the first time and her voice cracked. I liked it wasn't perfect.

As for Pierce- I have no freakin idea what was going on with his part. He acted it well but his voice was awful.
        Happily married since 2008

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jean-marcus
          It's the shaggability factor lmao my m8 was nearly in tears with Colin Firth turning out the way it did lmfao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users