Sand ceremony picture frame box

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#61 NyBeachBride

• 295 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

ladies i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! i luv it, check out this site, the girl put instrictions and everything!! and she has pics of her pouring it and the after effect!!!!
    yay!!!!!!!!!!! and she has the link to amazon where she bought it...i ordered it today and with shipping its 30 bucks!! good luck!

How-To Guide To Make the Sand Ceremony Frame - Bridalinsider.com

#62 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hey Ladies...here's a link to buy the frame for those in Canada...it came to $37.00 with shipping!

Urbane Online Store-StoreFront Product Detail Page

#63 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:51 AM

PHENOMENAL...THANKS so much for finding it!

#64 Flasong

• 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:00 PM

OMG thanks sooo much! I have been unable to find a vase I like and I love the idea of the frame!! Woohoo

#65 Flasong

• 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

I just read her instructions and am totoally confused lol...I am hoping it will be easier if you have the frame in hand?

#66 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

yay I'm so glad I found this thread b/c I was very against the sand ceremony, but it seems awesome as a pic frame that you can actually use back home! Thanks ladies!!

#67 tdotey

• 185 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

I really really like this idea and I'm glad that there are links and instructions! Thanks!

July 13, 2012

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

95 booked inclding bride and groom!

#68 kymkymkym

• 217 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:47 AM

Wow - I have never seen this before but I am definitely doing this :) Thanks for the great idea, whoever came up with this gets major creativity points lol!!

#69 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:53 PM

DH did this for our wedding and followed the instructions. Here is a picture it turned out great. We got 2 extra vases(you cant see the other one but its on the other side) from the 99 cent store and decorated them(his and her style the one shown was mine) and here is the end result Click the image to open in full size.. Regretfully I don't have a picture of it filled but it worked out perfect and had great meaning since he brought over sand from NY and I poured sand from PR. I was completely against a sand ceremony but would suggest anyone to do it. Its absolutely gorgeous!

#70 ebernard4985

• 252 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

I love this! I am so glad I have been searching this site some more!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users