Sand ceremony picture frame box

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

• 1,792 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:25 PM

i just found this thread and i'm in love. i didnt know how or what to do sand ceremony wise. i just think this is a fantastic idea for incorporating such a special moment in your home and not having it look completely out of place!

#52 D&ESept2009

• 317 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jamaica721
      FYI...The frame is now buy one get one free at Kohls. Just wanted to share that with everyone.
      Thanks for sharing! I finally bought mine today!!!

#53 VioletVol

• 151 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

I love the idea of the frame. I notice the product is no longer available at this link, but I will run by Kohls tomorrow and see if we have this in stock. I would think that Hobby Lobby would have something similar.

#54 trulystarr

• 44 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

I love it... I wouldnt know where to find it though

#55 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:52 PM

holy smokes I'm confused? I like the fram and the vase ideas. I'm just worried that the sand would wreck on it's trip home lol. Also I am confused completely with all the instructions on gluing this pane to that pane?? I will look around here at home to see if I can find one here as I hate ordering expecially when I may have a store slose to home. Customs doesn't mind you bringing sand through?/

#56 egsarah

• 355 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:34 PM

Okay I've looked at all the links in this thread and have checked out Kohls and no luck. Any suggestions girls? I LOOVE LOOVE this idea and would rather do this than the vases but can't if I can't find a frame.

#57 cruisebride0410

• 178 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

I think the frame is a great idea too b/c it would look so cool displayed. The opening looks really skinny though - do people use funnels to get the sand in? I would love to see a frame post-wedding ...

#58 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

This is really cool, does anyone have photos of a completed sand ceremony frame?

#59 ashly87

• 120 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

I haven't seen any completed ones but here are a few more ideas for them I found in another thread:

https://www.marilyns....ria=vase photo

Square Glass Vase with Photo Frame - Granny's Bridal Boutique

Glass Block Vase Frames - Entire Frame Collection - Exposures
                    "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#60 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

those are really pretty, but I would want something that we did together from our ceremony for a keepsake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users