Sign in to follow this  
KirstenRN6

Sand ceremony picture frame box

i just found this thread and i'm in love. i didnt know how or what to do sand ceremony wise. i just think this is a fantastic idea for incorporating such a special moment in your home and not having it look completely out of place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica721 View Post
FYI...The frame is now buy one get one free at Kohls. Just wanted to share that with everyone.
Thanks for sharing! I finally bought mine today!!!

I love the idea of the frame. I notice the product is no longer available at this link, but I will run by Kohls tomorrow and see if we have this in stock. I would think that Hobby Lobby would have something similar.

holy smokes I'm confused? I like the fram and the vase ideas. I'm just worried that the sand would wreck on it's trip home lol. Also I am confused completely with all the instructions on gluing this pane to that panehuh.gif?? I will look around here at home to see if I can find one here as I hate ordering expecially when I may have a store slose to home. Customs doesn't mind you bringing sand throughhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif?/

Okay I've looked at all the links in this thread and have checked out Kohls and no luck. Any suggestions girls? I LOOVE LOOVE this idea and would rather do this than the vases but can't if I can't find a frame. sad.gif