• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

i'm redoing the video. i decided i need less zooming & more blending the pictures. i'm also adding video. but WMM couldnt handle it (kept crashing) so mike got me adobe premiere for my bday. now i have a whole new program to learn. its a beast like photoshop. i bought a book because there is no way im teaching myself.

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:56 AM

i liked trying wmm, but when i published my slideshow to my computer then burned it to a cd it wouldnt replay on another computer still playing with it.

adobe premier should be pretty cool :) cant wait to see what you come up with!

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Abbie
      i liked trying wmm, but when i published my slideshow to my computer then burned it to a cd it wouldnt replay on another computer still playing with it.

adobe premier should be pretty cool :) cant wait to see what you come up with!
      I haven't done that yet. but when you save it, there are options for how to save it as a movie to be more compatible. it's a menu that pos up.

Premiere is overwhelming. but I think i'll be able to do exactly what i want with it once I learn how it works.

#14 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

Morgan, I really liked your 2nd video. What I liked the most were the effects that you have where you capture each step as if I'm watching you in real time. You know what I mean? Like the frames of you going up the steps to meet Mike. And then you two coming down the steps! And then there's the one of you running into his arms & him lifting you up. You have that effect in there in a couple of shots & I thought it was just too cute!

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
          Morgan, I really liked your 2nd video. What I liked the most were the effects that you have where you capture each step as if I'm watching you in real time. You know what I mean? Like the frames of you going up the steps to meet Mike. And then you two coming down the steps! And then there's the one of you running into his arms & him lifting you up. You have that effect in there in a couple of shots & I thought it was just too cute!

Thanks, I liked those parts the most too. I did it for any set of pictures where we had a series.

I think there was too much zooming in & out especially in the beginning. But, it looks so dull with no transition. I relized yesterday that the transition i should have used was a cross fade to blend the 2 pictures. Unfortunately the file I can edit is gone now. We had to clear a bunch of stuff out of WMM to make it work last night.

But, the video I'm currently working on will be much better. I will just need to start from scratch.

#16 Danniellou

Danniellou
          • 815 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

Great job and good choice on the song! I love DMB!!

#17 Carolyn

Carolyn
            • 1,235 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

Great job on the video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users