My wedding music video

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:28 PM

OK, you guys said you are not sick of seeing my pictures, so here they are again.

It's a 5 1/2 minute slideshow set to music. This is just the first draft. I still need to add in some pan/zoom effects. I'm would like to incorporate my wedding video when it arrives if that's possible. I don't know what kind of file it will be.

Our wedding slideshow- first draft on Vimeo

Created with windows movie maker. Transitions will be done with Rehan's pan zoom effects $8 Rehan Pan Zoom Effects

UPDATE i finished the second draft. I added some panning & zooming. is it too much? I'd like to slow down some of the zooming, but you can't with the program I have. I don't like to overdo effects to where it's hard on the eyes. I really think it will be nice once I have my video & can add some movement to it.

Our wedding video- draft 2 on Vimeo

#2 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

After looking at your great pics, photobook, and now the video, I am more convinced than ever how photography is a very important part of the wedding budget and rightly so :)

What great memories these pictures will bring years from now.

#3 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:17 PM

I think your slide show looks great!
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#4 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
        • 1,634 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

very impressive lady

#5 Dbld78

• Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

That looks great Morgan! Nice job on the slideshow! You're pictures are really awesome... I would want to show them off as much as possible too...

#6 Davematthews16

• Banned
            • 1,051 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:57 PM

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Ahh, I LOVE that song!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) There will be LOTS of Dave at our wedding!

#7 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

I finished the 2nd draft. The link is in my siggy & on the first post. le tme know if it's hard to watch because of all the zooming in & out. I don't want to make it too busy.

#8 Leia78

• VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:08 PM

I really like your 2nd draft. Your pictures turned out so beautiful Morgan!

#9 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

WOW! this is the best video I have seen here. As I have said before these pictures which captured your DW week will last a lifetime.

Great job to you and your photographer.

#10 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:49 AM

dang it all, no vimeo at work! stupid stupid stupid blocked settings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users