Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Pics from my Cabo Wedding and TTD!

YAY so far I've got the B&W ones in a link for you all, I'll do more tomorrow but shutterfly is so so slow and it's 2:00am and i need to go to bed now :) enjoy!

Abbie - HOW WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to see the TTD pics! Sounds like a kick ass trip! I am so happy for you! I noticed the handrails at the RIU Vallarta as well (or lack thereof) Maybe that is something the hotels need to definitely look into. I am so sorry she fell!

ok, awesome review and of the pics ive seen so far, those are fantastic. i cant wait to see your color photos!!!

sorry everyone, i was going to post more pics yesterday, but after waiting 2 hours for shutterfly, and then leaving the house for 5 hours, i got home and it still wasnt done. i'm the kind of person who is afraid to exit out and retry, who knows what might have happened wink.gif

anyways, i was able to get more uploaded last night, but the share link is at home and i cant do it until later.

today is my first day back at work, so not a lot of time for important stuff like BDW sad.gif