Photo

ErinB's TTD!!! *Pic Heavy*

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

It looks like you had so much fun. I love the one in the hammock and also the one of your hubby dipping you. so cute!

#12 Cali

Cali
    • 281 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:22 AM

I love your pic... u look so beautiful....I'm not sure if I am going to do the TTD since my finace realllly doesnt want to do it...

#13 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:31 AM

Erin, awesome pictures!

#14 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KLC77
        Love them! My favs are the one of you in the hammock and the one where you are looking over your shoulder with your hair wet and sand in it. Stunning.
        agreed! LOVE the hammock pics - how hard was it to get the sand out of your hair though? yikes, dont think i could get sand in my hair!

#15 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

Hahaha, I love that you tricked them at the wedding and went in. That's great. I love the hammock pics too, they are great! And holy crap, your hubbie is tall.

#16 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
          • Banned
          • 1,051 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:39 AM

Wow, you look gorgeous!!!!! You look like you're having so much fun!

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

Alyssa - The dress was poly satin. I was actually a bridesmaids dress that cam in white. It was only $150! And, since it was a BM dress, it wasn't as heavy and didn't have a double lining. I just hung it up on the shower head to wash wash it then took it out to the patio and hung it up to dry. I only took a few hours. I'll probably try to sell it once I get all of my other wedding left-overs together and get the AHR out of the way.

THe sand in the hair was kind of an accident. All of the other waves were tiny, so I really wasn't getting very wet and just the bottom of my hair had sand. Well, the photographer was kneeling down to get a different angle and this tidal wave comes and completely covers me! A few people came running down to the beach to ask if I was ok! I'm just glad we didn't lose the camera, since I did the shoot before the wedding!

The sand pretty much came right out of my hair, it however took about 2 days to come completely out of my ears! LOL

#18 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

They are great pics - your photographer was fab

#19 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

Erin, I love these pictures!! I love the one of you looking to the side in the hammock, and the one where you can see the sand in your hair, and especially the one of you and your guests in the background sitting at the pool bar fully clothed! that is sooo awesome!!!

#20 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:03 PM

great pics! i like the B&W where your hair is in your face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users