Photo

What's the biggest "wedding factory" resort in the world?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:20 PM

When I was at Riu Ocho Rios, it seemed like I saw at least 1, sometimes up to 3 brides every day. There must have been 15-30 weddings during the 10 days that I was there.

BUT I was married there too and still felt that I was given the attention I deserved even with so many other weddings going on.

#12 AmandaR

AmandaR
    • 241 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

We saw at least 1 wedding per day when we tied the knot at Sandals. I too felt like I was the only bride on our wedding day, even though there were at least 2 other weddings that day I was aware of. There certainly wasn't a line to get married.

Amanda

#13 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

Dreams Punta Cana (Formerly Sunscape the Beach) when I was there for a wedding there were at least 3 weddings a day. My friend could not have her reception where she wanted because there were 3 other weddings on her day, so she got the only option available to her. Granted she planned NOTHING in advance, so that could have been avoided, but there was seriously weddings everyday and a lot of them. I am sure that has changed though now that its Dreams.

#14 leahmariess

leahmariess
        • 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:07 AM

from my experience i would have to say sandals. when i was in grande ochio i saw 6 brides
          blog

website

my knot wedding bioboudoir website, new blog and website coming soon!

#15 MelanieS

MelanieS
          • 820 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mandy
            El Dorado Royale does 2-5 weddings almost every day.
            The WC told us they had 65 weddings in May at EDR.

#16 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:49 AM

I would have to say its Sandals, Dreams, or Couples resorts. I've read a lot about them on tripadvisor and it sounds like they just crank them out one after another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users