99 replies to this topic

#11 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDYTA
    NOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!! I'm 2 late lol don't do it...I love your hair long but I guess if u must u must

Those 2 pics r great love both jessica's and Nicole's hair cuts..but it seems like your hair type is more like jessica's just more volume so I think it will look closer to that

you must post some pics after u get it done, I'm sure it will look fantastic..GOOD LUCK!
    Ha...It's not so cute when it's pulled back in a ponytail just about every day...and people think I'm not legal to drink....I need a makeover! I am having a few second thoughts...but oh well...I'm like 70%/30% positive I want it cut, so what the heck.

Besides....it was only pretty for the wedding because it was fake! I had three rows of extensions clipped in

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

Amy I think back in the day it was scary to get a haircut b/c if it looked ugly you were screwed. But nowadays you shouldn't be scared b/c worse comes to worse you get extensions until it grows out. So don't be scared just go for it! I have a good feeling its going to come out gorgeous!

#13 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

I hear you on not looking your age!! When I had my hair done up for the wedding I went to Subway to grab a sub and the girl at the counter asked if I was going to prom!! Maybe I should change my hair too.lol

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:57 PM

I love the Nicole Richie haircut. It is the picture I have been saving until my hair grows into one length so I can get it cut. it's how my hair used to be before I was stupid and cut layers into it. So my vote is for Nicole Richie!

#15 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by EDYTA
            NOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!! I'm 2 late lol don't do it...I love your hair long but I guess if u must u must

Those 2 pics r great love both jessica's and Nicole's hair cuts..but it seems like your hair type is more like jessica's just more volume so I think it will look closer to that

you must post some pics after u get it done, I'm sure it will look fantastic..GOOD LUCK!
            Thats why I picked number 2. I think your hair is thicker so it will look like jessica's.

#16 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
            • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

I agree with the above post - but having hair like jessica simpson ain't a bad thing!!! woot woot

#17 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

If I cut mine I look like a boy lol I like the first tho

#18 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

I just got my hair done today and I was telling my hair girl that I want to cut it to shoulder length after the wedding, and she said that soooo many brides chop their hair off after the wedding, or change the color.

funny! must be something about weddings? who knows, but I think you'll look awesome with Nicole Richie's hair cut!

#19 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
                  • 259 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

i LOVE the nicole cut! If I didn't have my curly hair I would so wear my hair like that! Make sure to post pics!!

#20 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                    • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:56 PM

Amy, Can't wait to see your pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users