Photo

Choppin my hair off today...need inspiration pictures

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 Kathie

Kathie
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

Awesome! I have curly hair so I can really appreciate that cut. It suits you to a T.

#92 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Your hair looks cute. It is longer than I was thining it would be, but it looks great on you. You have the tiniest figure!
      Michelle

#93 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        And what a tiny little butt you have. :) LOL!
        I really do like it though- very fun and flirty!
        You really like my tiny little butt....wouldn't describe it as fun and flirty though....hee hee...... how sweet of you Rach....I like yours too

#94 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

LOL- my butt or my hair?

Just so people don't think I'm a freak I meant I thought Amy's HAIR was fun and flirty. LOL
          Happily married since 2008

#95 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
            LOL- my butt or my hair?
            Does it matter......ha

#96 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              I just got my hair done today and I was telling my hair girl that I want to cut it to shoulder length after the wedding, and she said that soooo many brides chop their hair off after the wedding, or change the color.

funny! must be something about weddings?
              That is SO true! Rachel cut hers right after the wedding. I told FI the other day that I was getting a hair cut right after our wedding. Oh how I long for the days of a hair do! This long hair is getting to me!

The style is cute! That's the same style I had before it started growing out! I love your highlights!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#97 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

I know...weird huh? How come we insist on having long hair for weddings so in the year or so of planning we begrudgingly grow our hair long waiting for the day after the "I do" to cut it all off? I know my hair lacked any cute "style." It was just long and plain and I craved the thought of having something a little more chic and playful.

It's so fun to get all kinds of hair compliments. I vote for everyone to CHOP IT OFF!! :)
                Happily married since 2008

#98 NYJen

NYJen
                • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Amy, your hair looks GREAT!!! It was great when it was long, but it looks SOOOOO good like this too. Good job.

Hope the grouchies went away.

#99 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:49 PM

Amy it looks awesome! I love it! It looks so good.

#100 Tara

Tara
                    • 473 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:33 AM

Quote:
                      I know...weird huh? How come we insist on having long hair for weddings so in the year or so of planning we begrudgingly grow our hair long waiting for the day after the "I do" to cut it all off? I know my hair lacked any cute "style." It was just long and plain and I craved the thought of having something a little more chic and playful.

It's so fun to get all kinds of hair compliments. I vote for everyone to CHOP IT OFF!! :)
                      My intention was to keep it long until after the wedding as well, but I realized looking at pictures from a party this weekend that I hate the way it looks now. It's so long and thick that I don't do anything with it anymore. I have this huge claw clip it gets pulled up into daily. So yesterday I made an appointment to get it whacked off and colored back to a decent shade of blonde. I still have 8 months til the wedding and it grows like a bada** weed so I'll have some back, right? Hehe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users