Royal Porto Real (PDC AI)

link to a pic of the resort layout: Royal Porto Real - Thanks Pierre pictures from mexico photos on webshots

Royal Porto Real All Suites Resorts is located on finest stretch of white sand beach and one of the most beautiful areas in Playa del Carmen, just across from its popular sister property Gran Porto Real Resort & Spa, offering privacy and comfort yet minutes from downtown and everything this exotic destination has to offer.

Wedding Packages

Classic Wedding

Weddings at Real Resorts are Splendid!

Aquamarine waters and powder-soft white beaches, making you completely happy.

Package Includes

• Complimentary room up grade (subjet to availability on your arrival)
  • Wedding coordinator from the Hotel
  • Marriage ceremony performed by a judge in Spanish and translated into English
  • All legal and register fees as well as the marriage certificate
  • CD music player(you can bring your favorite song)
  • Decorated wedding site
  • Fresh floral bridal bouquet
  • Groom’s boutonniere.
  • Basquet of fruits and bottle of sparkling wine in your room.
  • Wedding cake.
  • Bottle of sparkling wine during the ceremony.
  • Decoration with petals on your bed.
  • 20 minutes massage for couples
  • Bathrobes in your room for use during your stay.
  • Special towel arrangement daily.
  • Breakfast in bed on first honeymoon day.
  • Guaranteed king-size bed.
  • Check out at 5:00 PM (only for couple room)
  • Commemoration certificate.
Luxury Wedding

If your wedding involves beautiful scenery and a romantic hideaway, Real Resorts has the Perfect Fairy tale wedding waiting for you.

Package Includes

• Complimentary room up grade (subjet to availability on your arrival)
  • Wedding coordinator from the Hotel
  • Marriage ceremony performed by a judge in Spanish and translated into English
  • All legal and register fees as well as the marriage certificate
  • CD music player(you can bring your favorite song)
  • Decorated wedding site
  • Fresh floral bridal bouquet
  • Groom’s boutonniere
  • Basquet of fruits and bottle of sparkling wine in your room
  • Wedding cake
  • Bottle of sparkling wine during the ceremony
  • Decoration with petals on your bed
  • Romantic candlelit dinner on the beach
  • 20 minutes massage for couples
  • Bathrobes in your room for use during your stay
  • Special towel arrangement daily
  • Breakfast in bed on first honeymoon day
  • Guaranteed king-size bed
  • Professional wedding photographer and 36 color photographs with negatives
  • Check out at 5:00 PM (only for couple room)
  • Commemoration certificate

• 4 weeks later...

No, and thats kind of my problem, I can't make it down there at all before, and I think I am leaving it kind of late to book for late March? Also liked the look of El Dorado Royale though. Just thought the Royal Porto would be a good solution for guests to wander around town to keep themselves amused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weez View Post
No, and thats kind of my problem, I can't make it down there at all before, and I think I am leaving it kind of late to book for late March? Also liked the look of El Dorado Royale though. Just thought the Royal Porto would be a good solution for guests to wander around town to keep themselves amused?
it's always a bonus to be close to town so people can explore it on their own...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am thinking of getting married at the Royal also. I have been there before and it is beatiful. I highly recommend the resort and the town of Playa is great. Plenty to do, but not too much and not as "Americanized" as Cancun - it is getting more commercialized though.

I am looking for firsthand info from anyone who has had their ceremony there so I have an idea of what to expect.

My fiance organized a romantic dinner on the beach through the Royal and the service, food and ambience were impeccable - I would expect the same from their wedding service as well.

Just looking for specifics...

I think is is a really busy spot for a wedding. However, there was a wedding every day that I was there on my honeymoon.

We met a couple in our shuttle on the way home who had just gotten married at RPR. They loved it. She said they were very accommodating and were great to work with.

Our room overlooked the wedding gazebo. It is situated in a quieter part of the resrot, but still a little busy, people were walking by periodically. But still really pretty, but just not really private. It just depends what you want.

I wish I had taken a better picture. I 'm sorry...this is all I got. It was dark by the time I took the pic! This was a huge wedding (around 200). For smaller weddings they set up the guest chairs inside the gazebo. I think it holds 20 or 30 chairs inside.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weez View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I am thinking of getting married at the Royal also. I have been there before and it is beatiful. I highly recommend the resort and the town of Playa is great. Plenty to do, but not too much and not as "Americanized" as Cancun - it is getting more commercialized though.
I am looking for firsthand info from anyone who has had their ceremony there so I have an idea of what to expect.
My fiance organized a romantic dinner on the beach through the Royal and the service, food and ambience were impeccable - I would expect the same from their wedding service as well.
Just looking for specifics...
it is a really great place to get married...rebecca honeymooned there reacently...