15 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:48 PM

link to a pic of the resort layout: Royal Porto Real - Thanks Pierre pictures from mexico photos on webshots

Royal Porto Real All Suites Resorts
is located on finest stretch of white sand beach and one of the most beautiful areas in Playa del Carmen, just across from its popular sister property Gran Porto Real Resort & Spa, offering privacy and comfort yet minutes from downtown and everything this exotic destination has to offer.

Wedding Packages

Classic Wedding

Weddings at Real Resorts are Splendid!
Aquamarine waters and powder-soft white beaches, making you completely happy.
Package Includes
  • Complimentary room up grade (subjet to availability on your arrival)
  • Wedding coordinator from the Hotel
  • Marriage ceremony performed by a judge in Spanish and translated into English
  • All legal and register fees as well as the marriage certificate
  • CD music player(you can bring your favorite song)
  • Decorated wedding site
  • Fresh floral bridal bouquet
  • Groom’s boutonniere.
  • Basquet of fruits and bottle of sparkling wine in your room.
  • Wedding cake.
  • Bottle of sparkling wine during the ceremony.
  • Decoration with petals on your bed.
  • 20 minutes massage for couples
  • Bathrobes in your room for use during your stay.
  • Special towel arrangement daily.
  • Breakfast in bed on first honeymoon day.
  • Guaranteed king-size bed.
  • Check out at 5:00 PM (only for couple room)
  • Commemoration certificate.
Luxury Wedding

If your wedding involves beautiful scenery and a romantic hideaway, Real Resorts has the Perfect Fairy tale wedding waiting for you.
Package Includes
  • Complimentary room up grade (subjet to availability on your arrival)
  • Wedding coordinator from the Hotel
  • Marriage ceremony performed by a judge in Spanish and translated into English
  • All legal and register fees as well as the marriage certificate
  • CD music player(you can bring your favorite song)
  • Decorated wedding site
  • Fresh floral bridal bouquet
  • Groom’s boutonniere
  • Basquet of fruits and bottle of sparkling wine in your room
  • Wedding cake
  • Bottle of sparkling wine during the ceremony
  • Decoration with petals on your bed
  • Romantic candlelit dinner on the beach
  • 20 minutes massage for couples
  • Bathrobes in your room for use during your stay
  • Special towel arrangement daily
  • Breakfast in bed on first honeymoon day
  • Guaranteed king-size bed
  • Professional wedding photographer and 36 color photographs with negatives
  • Check out at 5:00 PM (only for couple room)
  • Commemoration certificate

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 weez

weez
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:21 PM

Hi girls
    I am interested in a wedding at the royal porto has anyone been there or even better know anyone who has been married there? thanx

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

hey weez,

we haven't had a bride at that resort yet but from what i've read it is a grat place to get married...have you gone for any site visits yet?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 weez

weez
    • 151 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:25 PM

No, and thats kind of my problem, I can't make it down there at all before, and I think I am leaving it kind of late to book for late March? Also liked the look of El Dorado Royale though. Just thought the Royal Porto would be a good solution for guests to wander around town to keep themselves amused?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by weez
      No, and thats kind of my problem, I can't make it down there at all before, and I think I am leaving it kind of late to book for late March? Also liked the look of El Dorado Royale though. Just thought the Royal Porto would be a good solution for guests to wander around town to keep themselves amused?
      it's always a bonus to be close to town so people can explore it on their own...

Awards and recognition: 

#6 DoYouLoveIt?

DoYouLoveIt?
      • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:58 AM

I am getting married here on July 6, 2007 and I was there on my scouting trip last July, it's fantastic! Let me know if you have any questions. The name is changing on December 26 to The Royal in Playa del Carmen, just FYI.

#7 Julie

Julie
        • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:46 AM

I am thinking of getting married at the Royal also. I have been there before and it is beatiful. I highly recommend the resort and the town of Playa is great. Plenty to do, but not too much and not as "Americanized" as Cancun - it is getting more commercialized though.
          I am looking for firsthand info from anyone who has had their ceremony there so I have an idea of what to expect.
          My fiance organized a romantic dinner on the beach through the Royal and the service, food and ambience were impeccable - I would expect the same from their wedding service as well.
          Just looking for specifics...

#8 REBECCA

REBECCA
          • VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:03 AM

I think is is a really busy spot for a wedding. However, there was a wedding every day that I was there on my honeymoon.

We met a couple in our shuttle on the way home who had just gotten married at RPR. They loved it. She said they were very accommodating and were great to work with.

Our room overlooked the wedding gazebo. It is situated in a quieter part of the resrot, but still a little busy, people were walking by periodically. But still really pretty, but just not really private. It just depends what you want.

I wish I had taken a better picture. I 'm sorry...this is all I got. It was dark by the time I took the pic! This was a huge wedding (around 200). For smaller weddings they set up the guest chairs inside the gazebo. I think it holds 20 or 30 chairs inside.

Rebecca
            <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
            Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:40 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julie
            I am thinking of getting married at the Royal also. I have been there before and it is beatiful. I highly recommend the resort and the town of Playa is great. Plenty to do, but not too much and not as "Americanized" as Cancun - it is getting more commercialized though.
            I am looking for firsthand info from anyone who has had their ceremony there so I have an idea of what to expect.
            My fiance organized a romantic dinner on the beach through the Royal and the service, food and ambience were impeccable - I would expect the same from their wedding service as well.
            Just looking for specifics...
            it is a really great place to get married...rebecca honeymooned there reacently...

Awards and recognition: 

#10 cancunbride2be

cancunbride2be
            • 153 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

How much does the Royal Porto Real cost per night? My Fi and I are thinking of honeymooning there but we don't want to spend much more then $2500. We were hoping for a 6 night honeymoon. Is it possible??
              Happily Married 1/25/08
              Dreams Resort, Cancun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users