Photo

Wedding planner vs. hotel planner

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reba2009

Reba2009
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:38 AM

We have spoken to Barbara and really like her. She is a private wedding planner from Bermuda. We have decided on Coco Reef in Bermuda. It seems that Coco Reef has its own wedding planner. I have read reviews on her and she seems to be good but at times very busy. So, here is the question....do we spend an extra $1900 to have Barbara do everything or do we just stick with Tydee from Coco Reef and save the $1900 for other expenses? Thanks in advance for all your help! This website is awesome!

#2 Kathie

Kathie
    • 2,654 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Personally I would use that money for other things. Does anyone here have any info on Coco Reef?

#3 adias.angel

adias.angel
      • 719 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:17 AM

If you have not read a lot of negative reviews I would say stick with the hotel planner.

Just know that at first she may not be responsive because she is focusing on the weddings that are before yours. You will probably get the most time from her 3-4 months before your wedding. Besides $1900 is a lot of excursions. Carla

#4 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:05 AM

I would go with the hotel planner. That's a lot of money you could use for fun things during your trip!

#5 Reba2009

Reba2009
          • 192 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:17 AM

Just wanted to let you all know the end result. After speaking to Tydee at Coco Reef, we found out that she can do everything for us so we do not have to pay for the other wedding planner. I am very excited to save the $1900 and use it towards something else! We are mailing out the STD and will be posting them later this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users