Batman: Dark Knight..AMAZING!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

ooh i soo cannot wait to see it...its not out over here til next week...boohoo

#12 Infinity22

• 1,520 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

Going to see The Dark Knight was something my wife and I were going to do tonight, that is until we found out all the showings are sold out until Sunday! Crazy, I haven't seen anything like this since Star Wars in the 90's.

#13 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:02 PM

It really was amazing. My husband usually devours a bag of licorice Nibs when we go see movies, but it sat untouched for the entire movie...that's how captivated he was.

Ledger really was brilliant. I've been a fan since 10 Things I Hate About You, but when I originally heard he was playing the Joker, I wasn't sure what to think (I've always been particularly fond of Jack Nicholson's portrayal). He did an awesome job though.

The entire cast was great. I love Morgan Freeman (as an aside, go see Wanted if you haven't, it's another really fun movie), and anything with Michael Cain is always a treat to watch. Then of course there is Christian Bale who just, well, he's just amazing too.

Okay, I think I rambled enough. A great movie, definitely go see it!
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#14 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

Oh I was obsessed with the first one, and really think mr. Bale is just abou the sexiest thing ever....yum. I can't wait to see it! I just loved the first one.

#15 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:57 PM

I cannot wait to see this either!!! Probably will wait a couple weeks until the theatres aren't quite so packed.. heh

#16 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:28 PM

I'm paying the price today though.. ugh. We got home at 3am from the movies and had to get up early as hell.

As much as I LOVE Heath, I was weary about the Oscar talk that was surrounding this character. Now that I've seen it, he deserves it more than anything! I just couldn't believe it was him. He was just unbelievable.

#17 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

I wanted to go see it tonight but my FI is working overnight...can't wait to go now... glad to hear good things

#18 Yari

• VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

I really enjoyed it. I saw it last night and it was good.

#19 Leia78

• VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

I can't wait to see this movie! I think John and I are going to watch it tomorrow night.

#20 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

It's going to be hard for me to see it . Don't think I can at this time. Heith was too young to go.

I know things happen for a reason but it does not make it easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users