Photo

First photobook of my wedding pictures

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

AMAZING job on those! Seriously you could charge $$$ to put those together for people!

#62 manda0812

manda0812
    • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:01 AM

have you had the book printed yet and if so what site did you use? I know you mentioned a site earlier on Azure or something like that but when I looked it was for professional photographers only... I am so up in the air about which site to use to design a book...

#63 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:54 AM

Wow thats so nice! Geez my photobook is going to look like crap!

#64 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by manda0812
          have you had the book printed yet and if so what site did you use? I know you mentioned a site earlier on Azure or something like that but when I looked it was for professional photographers only... I am so up in the air about which site to use to design a book...
          i ordered this one through shutterfly because I had a free code. I'm making the parents books through snapfish because I have mroe free codes.

I will probably order mine from mpix.com to get the really nice prints. their books are not fancy, but the pictures will look great.

there are other companies for getting really fancy books. sarah posted one called something like brides incorperated that allowed non-pros to order flush mount books.

I have not heard of Azure. most of the really nice book printers are only for pros.

#65 ginalynn

ginalynn
          • 219 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:02 AM

I love it! What program did you use to make that, it is incredible!!

#66 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ginalynn
              I love it! What program did you use to make that, it is incredible!!
              thanks! I used lumapix. you can download a freet trial.

#67 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

Morgan, your stuff always looks so great!!! Nice job, again

#68 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

WOW Morgan, I don't know how I missed this! Your photobook is AMAZING!! You did a great job and Kristie took some amazing pics! :)

#69 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

Morgan your book is excellent! You never cease to amaze me girly!
                    I don't know how the heck I missed this thread but I'm glad I found it today!

I'm definitely gonna take a look at lumapix. I had already started my book in publisher but you make me want to scrap mine altogether!

In the meantime, I want you to get some business cards printed to showcase your many talents! I will gladly be your first client!

#70 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
                      Morgan your book is excellent! You never cease to amaze me girly!
                      I don't know how the heck I missed this thread but I'm glad I found it today!

I'm definitely gonna take a look at lumapix. I had already started my book in publisher but you make me want to scrap mine altogether!

In the meantime, I want you to get some business cards printed to showcase your many talents! I will gladly be your first client!
                      thanks! I thought about starting up a hobby job after my wedding, but I can barely keep up with all of my projects without giving myself a headache everyday. I spend too much time on the computer making stuff. And now that I'm learning photography, I'm one the computer even more.

give lumapix a try & you will see you can make much cooler layouts than the my publisher templates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users