Photo

Project Runway!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#101 Monique

Monique
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

And then there were 4!!! Suede is gone not tooo surprising although Kenley's outfit was not cute at all....the idea was fine but what was up with the back of that skirt that Leann made Korto? It was poorly made IMO.... Whatever!!!! I can't wait to see the last 3 duke it out at the end!

#102 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:03 AM

OMG Kenley is one of those "Oh I have had such a hard life... why is everyone so mean to meeeeeeeeeeee" types. Ugh.

Lots of people have it rough but they don't whine all the time and back talk everyone. Grow up.

#103 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:33 AM

NBC is blocking Project Runway from moving to Lifetime! They can't air it or promote it any where at the moment. Details here: Court blocks 'Project Runway' move to Lifetime - CNN.com

#104 Monique

Monique
        • 415 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for posting that story FoxyBride....as long as I can still see the show I'm all good!

#105 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:07 AM

how 'bout those WEDDING DRESSES, ladies?!

i won't say any more in case some of you missed it!

#106 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:30 AM

I like LeAnne's dress the best and Korto second. Kenley's looks too much like a white version of Big Bird and Jarell's was just too much.

#107 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:17 AM

I loved Leann's wedding dress. It was really nice.
                Korto's was nice and I see where she was going with it but I think she could have done a little more on both dresses.

#108 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

I didn't like any of the wedding dresses! Just not my style I guess. I did like Leann's bridesmaid dress. Kenley's bridesmaid dress was a little disproportional on the model I thought.

#109 can't wait!

can't wait!
                  • 517 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:46 AM

I just found this thread! Woo! Hoo! I love project runway!!!

I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I'm extremely disppointed in who went home last night! Ugh! I really liked that person and think they are a great designer.
                    That's all I will say for now.

And yes, Kenley's dress was so ridiculous! Who would wear that!??!!?

#110 Bisha

Bisha
                    • 265 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by can't wait!
                      I just found this thread! Woo! Hoo! I love project runway!!!

I don't want to ruin it for anyone but I'm extremely disppointed in who went home last night! Ugh! I really liked that person and think they are a great designer.
                      That's all I will say for now.

And yes, Kenley's dress was so ridiculous! Who would wear that!??!!?

I agree. From the looks of Tim's visit, it would have been a very interesting collection from that designer that went home!

As far as Kenley's dress goes, she said it; she would wear that dress for her wedding! LOL :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users