Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Project Runway!

I don't like Terri either so I'm glad she's gone. For awhile she was just kind of non-existant... she was always the designer I never remembered. Then she started being a little b*tchy and I didn't think her designs were all that interesting.

I kinda like Kenely's designs, but she is getting super obnoxious and I almost wish she was sent home as well.

At this point, I think I'm pulling for Jarell to win. I didn't really like his dress in tis last episode, but over all I like most of his stuff.

i caught a segment of "the soup" on E! last night & they were talking about the finale... j.lo was supposed to be the guest judge & backed out due to a foot injury. (wtf?!)

BUT... they played a little snip of 2 different collections on the runway. I have no idea who they may belong to. They didn't scream a designer to me. maybe if i saw the clip again...

lol, i'm dying to know who made the final 3- but as soon as i know i'll be bummed. so if you know- don't tell me!

the only thing i liked from terri was her drag queen outfit. i thought it was pretty cool.

I had never watched this show before until today. Bravo ran a marathon all day and I ended up wasting my entire Sat watching this show!!

Crazy that I literally watched like 7 freaking episodes today I was so sucked in big time! What a good show, I'm hooked!!

I was not at all into reality shows until Bravo came out with Project Runway and Top Chef and Workout. I would have to say that my favorite TV shows by far are PR and TC probably because they're based on real talent and not just drama or stupidity :) Yei for Bravo! :)