Photo

Wanna share BD Pic Photog in Philly on Sat. 11/29/2008?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

I didn't do this before my wedding, but I've seen the beautiful pictures many of you have taken and would like to give them as a gift for DH. So we're traveling to NY to spend Thanksgiving with his parents this year and then we'll take the train to Philly.

I found out if I share the shoot with other girls we can keep the cost down. Our very own Danielle Durie ( Dbld78 ) can do sessions of 2 hours each. Let me know if you want to be part of it and I'll post all of the details. I'm so excited to have her do my pictures, I think she's so talented!!!

Here blogs displays some of her work: Danielle Durie Designs

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

Sandra - that is so great!!!

Girls - Danielle was the photog at my Bridal Shower and she was so great to work with - I love my finished pics :)

#3 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:15 AM

Sorry I am in Boston- But that is my B-DAY! he he

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:18 AM

I am getting mine done here in Dallas on the 28th. Too bad she doesn't live here I would totally have split it with you.

#5 Dbld78

Dbld78
          • Banned
          • 665 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

I am SOOO looking forward to our "Slumber Party" it's going to be a blast! Feel free to PM me too if you have any questions!

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

You are going to have so much fun! I am jealous!

#7 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:32 PM

Wow, Danielle your pictures are awesome. I just checked out your blog for the first time. Sandra you are going to have awesome BD pics!
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

I can't recommend Danielle enough, for the girls considering. She did my BD photos in May, and while I never got comfortable while there, seeing the shots after made it totally worth it! I don't think I have ever looked the way she protrayed me to be! The hair and makeup girl helped too.

Anyway, point being, that money was THE best money I spent on wedding related stuff. Ok, well, maybe second after the dress.

#9 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carly
                    I can't recommend Danielle enough, for the girls considering. She did my BD photos in May, and while I never got comfortable while there, seeing the shots after made it totally worth it! I don't think I have ever looked the way she protrayed me to be! The hair and makeup girl helped too.

Anyway, point being, that money was THE best money I spent on wedding related stuff. Ok, well, maybe second after the dress.
                    Ditto!!! Carly & I did ours together (it wasn't supposed to be together, it just sorta worked out that way) and we both had a fantastic experience with Danielle. She is such a great person to work with and I couldn't be happier with my pics!

#10 BeachBrideBeth08

BeachBrideBeth08
                    • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:03 PM

Will you PM me the details? I live about an hour from Philly and I would totally be up for joining you!! I have really wanted to find a way to put this in my budget so thanks for sharing this info with us!

Thanks!

Beth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users