• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    i'm also on the "puke and poop everything out of you all on one day" diet. it's rough, but it seems to work. good lord, how can one person have so much junk in them. my tummy does feel pretty flat though!
    what is this diet ann?

#62 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:04 PM

is this a new cindy or the one in the early 90's? she had two out a while back on video I used to do and I loved them
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#63 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:13 PM

oh - it's sooo the old one!

#64 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:23 PM

I just looked at amazon and there are three now, the original one with the red one piece on the beach, the second one where she is on the rooftop and all the fake locations, and then a third one from right after her first baby. hmm which one to get...I need to get started and I did good a long time ago with Cindy...and who wouldn't want her body.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#65 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:30 PM

I used to like the cindy workout too, but I don't remember which one I had, I think the red one piece one. I should get it, speaking of which, I've got to get off here for a few minutes to that I can get on the treadmill!

#66 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

you sassy BD ladies have been blogged! also ive listed some dates of other cities i will be in and the number of current openings i have. im willing to take 3 each day and if you have already talked to me about your location you are in, i am counting you as one of the three. this is tentative so if something needs to change just let me know. i will probably end up with some kind of waiting list anyway. eventually we will talk specifics and i will take a retainer for the session and send you a contract! thanks everyone for all your wonderful comments and my work and a great big thanks to ann, lenita, and sarah for being so awesome :)

#67 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 05:26 PM

i am so excited for anyone that gets to do this with Leigh - for some reason it's just so easy to take your clothes off in front of her and let her take pictures! weird? i think so - but it happens!

#68 bmaggieb

bmaggieb
            • 20 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:42 AM

MEOW!! Leigh, please let me know if ever in Minneapolis!!!! Amazing photos.... I wanna pose, too!!!

#69 jpkw

jpkw
              • VIP Member
              • 1,650 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:09 AM

These pictures are AMAZING!!! You girls look so good! Your FIs will go crazy! :)

Leigh - I'd love to plan a southern CA session with you!! Any other San Diego or LA girls interested??

#70 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
                • 259 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:32 AM

Leigh, let me know when you will be in Chicago again and I may have to schedule a session with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users