woohoo! even though you're "done" with weddings, i am assuming that still means a bit of follow-up work, even if the shooting is done.

so what are the holiday plans?

oh yeah of course! the work never ends. lots of post processing. albums. marketing etc.... working on a new site, blah, blah, blah....wink.gif

ryan and i are going to memphis to spend christmas with my grandparents. my uncle, their only son, died in january so its gonna be a hard one. plus they are just getting older and my grandpa has alzheimers. so i need to spend this christmas with them.

then back here so ryan can do all the fun end of year accounting stuff at work - woohoo!!! and probably a few days of not working at all!

what are you and paul doing? are you snowed in there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
can't wait to see some new pics on the blog.
christine have you been there lately? haha!!! i just shot a really awesome wedding on dec 1st, i cant wait to blog it. i just need to be in a better frame of mind when i start editing, not feeling like ive been hit by a semi :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
oh yeah of course! the work never ends. lots of post processing. albums. marketing etc.... working on a new site, blah, blah, blah....wink.gif

ryan and i are going to memphis to spend christmas with my grandparents. my uncle, their only son, died in january so its gonna be a hard one. plus they are just getting older and my grandpa has alzheimers. so i need to spend this christmas with them.

then back here so ryan can do all the fun end of year accounting stuff at work - woohoo!!! and probably a few days of not working at all!

what are you and paul doing? are you snowed in there?
oh wow - poor grandparents. i'm sure they're so happy that you're coming up (over?) there.

paul and i are heading to Chicago to spend christmas with his family and friends. then we'll come back here to MN for New Years. i think his brother and their family are spending new years with us - so i'll get lots of family time over the holidays. yippie.

I try to look every couple of weeks, I think we need to do some beach shots with the baby next summer, we should be out your way in August.

hey ann and christine - youll get a kick out of this. one of my best friends texted (is that a word?) me this morning when she was in labor. we were texting for about 1/2 and hour. now you be sure and text me when the labor starts!

oh I am sure I will be on the forum during labor, my hospital has wireless internet in all the rooms.

oh lord - i'm going to be a mess! this can't be her first kid, is it? i joke (well, partially) with paul that i will be camped out on the hospital steps starting a week before the due date. i have this fear of not making it in time!! lol